Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Mr. Irrelevant

crazycolt1

Yes I remember people questioning the move last year because it resulted in the linebacker who was really good in the pre-season being released and going to the Bears.  Personally I thought the move was already vindicated when Stuart delivered on special teams (which is what he was brought here for) and Franklin and Speed played so well.  Now that Stuart is playing so well as reserve linebacker it was clearly the right move.  

Ballard did a great job finding that talent but Richard Smith and Cato June deserve a lot of credit for developing the linebacker room.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I was one who thought he was really only a ST player, who perhaps could be put in at LB for a few plays.

Now, after watching these last games, I am beginning to think he should probably be rotated in at LB during the regular season... and with Leonard always being injured, Stuard looks to be a very important piece on the defense

• Like 3

On 8/22/2023 at 1:08 AM, Trace Pyott said:

I dunno if he will be good or not but this dude just explodes off the tv like no one I’ve seen since bob sanders did. Maybe it’s the long hair but he reminds me of the ultimate warrior running down to the ring for some reason lol. 

Warrior minus about four pounds of Cocaine ....

On 8/22/2023 at 1:08 AM, Trace Pyott said:

I dunno if he will be good or not but this dude just explodes off the tv like no one I’ve seen since bob sanders did. Maybe it’s the long hair but he reminds me of the ultimate warrior running down to the ring for some reason lol. 

ultimate-warrior.gif

ultimate-warrior.gif

It’s also the way he makes tackles reminds me of when the warrior would run on the ropes and bump chests with his opponent and always knock them down. Maybe not wrestlemania 6 against the immortal hulk hogan but everyone else he knocked down with ease.  It seems Stuart always makes tackles with his chest and not his arms lol.  I think we found a diamond in the rough with this guy. I really do.