Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #2: Bears @Colts, 8/19/23, 7PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts continue to prepare for the 2023 season. After a preseason game last week against the Bills, they had joint practices with the Bears and named Anthony Richardson their starting QB for the season.

Ar Colts GIF by The Undroppables

It is still unclear when Jonathan Taylor will play. Until then, they will run Deon Jackson, Evan Hull, Kenyan Drake and Jake Funk. 

Tonight the Colts and the Bears play an important preseason game. Many of the starters are likely to play. What are you thoughts on the preseason and this game?

TV coverage: NFL Network and locally on Fox59

Enjoy the game. Good luck!

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Looking forward to getting another good look at some of the following:

Hambright

Ekiyor

Freeland 

Mallory

Brents

Rush

Jones

Hopefully Richardson plays a little tonight.

I want to see how Drake does, if Baker keeps playing lights out like he has been at corner, Will rodgers start locking in a spot on the final 53 ? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steichen just said most starters won’t play. Only a handful. Really doesn’t sound like Richardson will play. We will see if he gets a few reps. Said tonight is for the young guys who are fighting to make the team. He didn’t specify if one will be Richardson.

So does that mean starters will play a good part of Thursday's game?

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Isnt game supposed to be on NFL Network ? All Im getting is an old Jim Brown documentary 

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Im in Florida 

I am too, and I'm getting NFL Total Access but the schedule lists our game, so we'll see once the game starts.