Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For anyone that cares, this is a pre-season game thread.

2006Coltsbestever

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I figured there was. I was going to ask you if you were going to create one. This was just for tonight's and tomorrow's games.

I created it last weekend. It will post at 10AM ET on Saturday in the Colts Game Day section.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pre-season is usually boring because the games don't count in the win column but just watching the NFL is fun, especially watching the rookies like Stroud, Young, and AR. I wonder if Levis will play at all in the Titans opener?

I always like watching preseason games after 6 months of no NFL football. But the last few years have been very boring.

Alexander Mattison being interviewed. I like him but he is not Cook.

• Like 2

The Vikes have many four WRs drafted in the first round. Justin Jefferson, J Reagor, N'Keal Harry, and this year's pick Jordan Addison.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Because of the rules, he couldn't advance the fumble so maybe the Vikings hold them to a FG?

Let's hope so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikes have many four WRs drafted in the first round. Justin Jefferson, J Reagor, N'Keal Harry, and this year's pick Jordan Addison.

Kirk is loving that, how big of a loss will Cook be is the question. The only team better in your division is the Lions and they haven't proven anything so the Vikings could still be a playoff team.