Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Early projection and it is anyone's guess, but who do you think will have the best rookie season out of these QB's?

2006Coltsbestever

Who will have the best rookie season out of these rookie QB's?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the best rookie season out of these rookie QB's?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Will Levis

Young definitely starts very early, and he's in the best position with an offensive coach and system that would help him post decent stats at least in the rookie year. 

Stroud could be a surprise but not sure - I've not followed them much since the draft - how well their offensive system could be. 

If Richardson is gonna be like RG3 or Newton right from the start, he may surpass others but considering how Fields has struggled so far, it's not gonna be easier for any raw QB to surprise the league, as the defenses have adjusted in recent years to force athletic QBs to play well enough from the pocket too. And, that will take some time for Richardson to get there. 

19 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Young definitely starts very early, and he's in the best position with an offensive coach and system that would help him post decent stats at least in the rookie year. 

Stroud could be a surprise but not sure - I've not followed them much since the draft - how well their offensive system could be. 

If Richardson is gonna be like RG3 or Newton right from the start, he may surpass others but considering how Fields has struggled so far, it's not gonna be easier for any raw QB to surprise the league, as the defenses have adjusted in recent years to force athletic QBs to play well enough from the pocket too. And, that will take some time for Richardson to get there. 

I voted Young as well but I hope AR shocks us all. I love the AR pick but it could take him a while to get good. 

I selected Bryce Young BECAUSE the Panthers have made it clear that he is the starter game 1.

He has a good assortment of skill players and a good o-line.

Keeping fingers crossed that Anthony Richardson gains both confidence and consistency during training camp and pre-season games - and - can be counted on to "manage the game" starting game 1 - while he "learns on the job".

On 7/15/2023 at 7:18 AM, ColtsGermany said:

Hendon Hooker :P

You never know but it's not likely. (I know. You were joking.)

Young should have the best rookie season. The team has provided the support needed to make him successful year one.