Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

2 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Thank you, I‘ll gladly make the pick myself since my number one target for the Vikings is still on the board. 

With the 23rd Pick of the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select

Calijah Kancey, DT, Pittsburgh

@Archer and the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock 

Nice pick there! A bit short, but has some Aaron Donald qualities. Like the upside!:thmup:

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I hope to see some folks get more aggressive trade wise

We have only had 2 trades so far

Perhaps! I'm very conservative in these things, much like the Brown family in real life with Cincy. I'll be staying put for the most part. 

• Like 2

The Chiefs are always open for a trade if you want to move back and get some picks. :) 

@Defjamz26 NY Giants GM, hit me up if you want to move back and gain some picks. Of course, it depends on if the player I want is there. :) 

Exception is we won't help the Bills and Bengals easily unless it is a super good offer. :thmup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PureLuck said:

Thank you, I‘ll gladly make the pick myself since my number one target for the Vikings is still on the board. 

One question, GMs... 

Should we let the draft go on during the rest of the day? The GM who is on clock at anytime can PICK if available, and next GM could check in when possible and keep the draft moving, while we all get together strictly during 7-11 PM EDT? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Until actual NFL draft order changes on the same day we do those rounds, I think we can incorporate as that impacts the draft needs for the GM. 

I would like to hear Falcons and Lions GMs @El Potro@Mike06181 and everyone voice their suggestions. 

A day earlier and i might have taken a cb in rd 1.  update that b… i want to draft a long snapper or kicker or waterboy with that pick!

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

One question, GMs... 

Should we let the draft go on during the rest of the day? The GM who is on clock at anytime can PICK if available, and next GM could check in when possible and keep the draft moving, while we all get together strictly during 7-11 PM EDT? 

Maybe? I'm usually on sporadically throughout the day that I can check. As a teacher though I have days where I'll be MIA.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

One question, GMs... 

Yea, I say just to keep rolling when we can then start holding people to time slots at 7p when we officially start.  Every pick helps us keep moving. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mike06181 said:

A day earlier and i might have taken a cb in rd 1.  update that b… i want to draft a long snapper or kicker or waterboy with that pick!

It didn't help that before each of Lions pick here in the first round, a top rated CB got drafted by the preceding team. 

I was wondering Lions needed better secondary, just like Vikings or Seahawks do, and they've traded Okudah. That changes how they may view the first round draft chances. 

I believe you have a good chance to land one of the better CBs with a couple of second round picks coming up. Maybe, a trade may help not losing a CB to the prior pick again? 

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

@VikingsFanInChennai i did a trade with @danlhart87, he mentioned you in our chat. Thought you might have missed it.

Thank you. 

Trade Alert :

Arizona Cardinals and Buffalo Bills have agreed on a trade, that moves Cardinals back to the first round again. 

Cardinals receive #27

Bills receive #34 and #96

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Thank you. 

Trade Alert :

Arizona Cardinals and Buffalo Bills have agreed on a trade, that moves Cardinals back to the first round again. 

Cardinals receive #27

Bills receive #34 and #96

Bold trade up with picks still ahead with possibility of target being gone. 

33 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

It didn't help that before each of Lions pick here in the first round, a top rated CB got drafted by the preceding team. 

I was wondering Lions needed better secondary, just like Vikings or Seahawks do, and they've traded Okudah. That changes how they may view the first round draft chances. 

I believe you have a good chance to land one of the better CBs with a couple of second round picks coming up. Maybe, a trade may help not losing a CB to the prior pick again? 

Theres a few i like and think will be there at one of those picks. Lions signed 3 cbs in free agency. They are fine for this season

• Like 1

All the football fans right now have no idea how hard it is for 32 professional GMs such as ourselves to put in the work we do so we can run these NFL teams. No one works harder in football than the people on this forum. We have watched so much tape, done so many interviews, went to so many pro days, and now every one of us is about to add real NFL talent to our teams.

We are the unsung heroes of the NFL. Our work will never be forgotten by the people who matter. Hopefully fans all over the world one day will appreciate this mock draft as it will forever change the landscape of the NFL. Blood, Sweat, and Tears went into this mock draft, and when it is all said and done, the new generation of players will be unleashed on the NFL based on who we took.

Cheers to everyone here. The fans think we are rivals, but in reality, we respect each other because we are the best in the world at what we do. Don't forget that. Now lets go into tonight, and do what no one else can do at the level we can!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

All the football fans right now have no idea how hard it is for 32 professional GMs such as ourselves to put in the work we do so we can run these NFL teams. No one works harder in football than the people on this forum. We have watched so much tape, done so many interviews, went to so many pro days, and now every one of us is about to add real NFL talent to our teams.

We are the unsung heroes of the NFL. Our work will never be forgotten by the people who matter. Hopefully fans all over the world one day will appreciate this mock draft as it will forever change the landscape of the NFL. Blood, Sweat, and Tears went into this mock draft, and when it is all said and done, the new generation of players will be unleashed on the NFL based on who we took.

Cheers to everyone here. The fans think we are rivals, but in reality, we respect each other because we are the best in the world at what we do. Don't forget that. Now lets go into tonight, and do what no one else can do at the level we can!

The NFL is indeed a brotherhood. 

• Like 2

Cardinals traded down with the Colts picking up 106 and 138 

They elected to get Will Anderson Jr who looks to make an immediate impact on the defense

Cardinals have traded up to 27 with Bills so look for them to take another solid player tonight

images (2).jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PureLuck said:

That is the same player that was chosen for the Vikes on the Daily Norseman's Mock Draft. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

This should be the first post of this thread and pinned. :thmup:

I have the link on the bottom of the first post of the thread. I'm not sure how to pin a comment.

I thought to copy and paste it at the top of each page but I can't always tell when a post will show up at the top of the page.

• Like 1

Alright, The Kansas City Chiefs have made a trade.

They move up to pick No.25 with the NY Giants, giving up picks No.31 and pick No.95 in the process.

With the 25th pick of the NFL Draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select 

Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

Lost left tackle OBJ to Bengals, signed Jawaan Taylor but lost their right tackle Andrew Wylie to the Commanders. Brett Veach knows that the 2 times the Chiefs' OTs were healthy, they won the SB in 2019 and 2022. The one time they lost their OTs to injury, Mahomes was running around for his life. The OL that gave up ZERO sacks in the Eagles SB lost its bookend tackles and Veach is not playing around w.r.t protecting the franchise Mahomes. 

Wright has played on both sides but will be an instant starter at right tackle for the Chiefs.

Alright, I am now off till 9 pm, hopefully we don't get to pick No.63 by then. :) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Alright, The Kansas City Chiefs have made a trade.

They move up to pick No.25 with the NY Giants, giving up picks No.31 and pick No.95 in the process.

With the 25th pick of the NFL Draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select 

Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

Lost left tackle OBJ to Bengals, signed Jawaan Taylor but lost their right tackle Andrew Wylie to the Commanders. Brett Veach knows that the 2 times the Chiefs' OTs were healthy, they won the SB in 2019 and 2022. The one time they lost their OTs to injury, Mahomes was running around for his life. The OL that gave up ZERO sacks in the Eagles SB lost its bookend tackles and Veach is not playing around w.r.t protecting the franchise Mahomes. 

Wright has played on both sides but will be an instant starter at right tackle for the Chiefs.

Alright, I am now off till 9 pm, hopefully we don't get to pick No.63 by then. :) 

With the 64th pick in the draft

Chad be like

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Oh snap, I am the GM of the Cowboys too, LOL, glad I realized before I left.

With the 26th pick of the NFL Draft, The Dallas Cowboys select Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah

Cowboys lost Dalton Schultz to the Texans, who was a vital part of their offense. Just like the Bengals let Hayden Hurst go because of the strong TE class, that probably factored into the Cowboys' letting go of Schultz as well.

So, they draft what would be probably the best pass catching TE in this class in Dalton Kincaid. One Dalton out, another Dalton in.

NOW, I am officially done for the night (I hope :)).

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Oh snap, I am the GM of the Cowboys too, LOL, glad I realized before I left.

With the 26th pick of the NFL Draft, The Dallas Cowboys select Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah

Cowboys lost Dalton Schultz to the Texans, who was a vital part of their offense. Just like the Bengals let Hayden Hurst go because of the strong TE class, that probably factored into the Cowboys' letting go of Schultz as well.

So, they draft what would be probably the best pass catching TE in this class in Dalton Kincaid. One Dalton out, another Dalton in.

NOW, I am officially done for the night (I hope :)).

Fire pick honestly

Arizona needs severe upgrades on the defense. There plenty of playmakers on offense that were in consideration.

After a good chat with Coach Gannon yesterday we both agreed the biggest need is CB

With the 27th pick in the NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Cam Smith CB

Cam Smith comes in and has the ability to instantly become the #1 CB on this D

I fully expect a run on CBs the next 15 picks so getting a jump start

Will Anderson Jr & Cam Smith LFG

• Like 3