Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18 Around the NFL Game thread (Jan 7th and Jan 8th, 2023

NFLfan

This 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Packers made so many dumb mistakes and they let the Lions hang around. 

Yep. Also tells me how big the Buffalo Bills win was at Detroit in Thanksgiving. They beat a really good team on the road, the Bills

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Wasn't that the game there was a bounty on him 

Yep. They destroyed his body, and yet he soldiered back out onto the field and nearly won the game. The pick sealed it and the rest is history… Still wish we could’ve had a Manning Favre Super Bowl. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Yep. They destroyed his body, and yet he soldiered back out onto the field and nearly won the game. The pick sealed it and the rest is history… Still wish we could’ve had a Manning Favre Super Bowl. 

Manning/Favre Super Bowl would have been historic. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pete Carroll says, I don't need Russell Wilson, I will just play Geno and still make the playoffs.

Pete Carroll and the Seahawks knew more about RW than anyone else. No one expected RW to be this bad but they knew they’d be better off getting what they could for him.

Broncos fell for it.

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Pete Carroll and the Seahawks knew more about RW than anyone else. No one expected RW to be this bad but they knew they’d be better off getting what they could for him.

And it worked out beautifully for them. A top 5 pick. They could trade up, or they could trade back and get a slew of picks. Or they could stay put and get the #1 WR making their offense even more dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Manning/Favre Super Bowl would have been historic. 

I wish we would have played them and we should have. They had like 5 turnovers and still barely lost. I had a bad vibe going into that SB vs the Saints. It seemed like the whole world was rooting for the Saints because of the Hurricane they had a couple years prior. Kate Couric and Obama were on CBS saying go Saints + I hated the fact that Peyton and Reggie are from the New Orleans as well. Something seemed fishy about that game from the get go and the way it ended looked phony but it is what it is. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

And it worked out beautifully for them. A top 5 pick. They could trade up, or they could trade back and get a slew of picks. Or they could stay put and get the #1 WR making their offense even more dangerous. 

This WR class is terrible. They’re going pass rusher or Cornerback 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now