Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Luck's name is called ...

I can't wait to see him hold up that #12 blue Colts jersey in front of his chest ... BUT ....

I hope that he doesn't wear that God-awful draft cap. It's like a clown hat, with that big flat brim that looks like a mutant duck bill. Maybe they (the NFL powers that be) will force him to put it on, but it is HIDEOUS!

I wonder how many first rounders will put those stupid things on their heads.

I thought they held up the #1 jersey because they are first rounders...especially considering we already have a #12 on the roster

Not sure but may be right about the #1 jersey, haven't watched that part of draft for a long time. Usually just keep track for when the

Colts turn came up.

Maybe the powers that be have talked to Quan about giving up the number. "Here is our new QB that wants #12, if you don't wish to give it up, there is the door."

Maybe Luck doesn't care if he gets 12 or not, we will know before too long. Someone posted awhile ago some of the supposed numbers for some of the newly added players.

Wonder if Irsay will be there again.

Is anyone else allowed to be on stage? All I remember for a while is a player standing with Goodell, taking a couple of pictures and walking to the back room to their families. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention which is also very possible haha.

When Lucks name is called it will be a formality now, Ill be like ok now got that out of the way now lets get down to some serious business, and thats because we know the pick now but we have other huge holes on both sides of the ball

there are only 2 people in the world who don't like New Era 59fifty hats, and that's you and Afro Ninja.

I wonder if they could wear the 39thirty cap instead of the 59fifty? I also hate the flat bill hats.

Ahem ...

I could be wrong, but I think its possible to actually bend the bill of the caps. To my knowledge, the bills aren't made of titanium. :D

will not look right. 59fifty is made to be a flat bill and 39thirty is made to be a regular curve bill cap. You can not bend the 59fifty and make it look close to right.

Thats why they make the different styles.

will not look right. 59fifty is made to be a flat bill and 39thirty is made to be a regular curve bill cap. You can not bend the 59fifty and make it look close to right.

Thats why they make the different styles.

Im not a hat guy so I guess I just don't get it. Never wear any of them. Anyway, I agree with those who hate the flat bill look. To me when somebody wears a hat like that, it just looks like a somebody thats riding the "short bus" to school.