Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Colts Offense Dominated Detroit Lions Defense in First Joint Practice.

Bolt Colt

It started off in the 1-on-1s where Matt Ryan pass catchers won ten of the eleven reps.

Matt Ryan looked sharp today, and his arm is looking stronger than it has been.

Link to the article:

https://gridironheroics.com/indianapolis-colts-offense-dominated-detroit-lions-defense-in-first-joint-practice/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts-offense-dominated-detroit-lions-defense-in-first-joint-practice

Hope the Colt's offense is starting to find a rhythm and that Ogletree isnt hurt bad. Fingers crossed!!!

Yet to really find anything on the Colt's defense today other than a few tweets.

Lions IMO will be better than most people think this year. I have them at 5 wins, maybe 6. They lost a lot of close games last year. I could care less it was just the Lions, they are an NFL team. I suppose on opening day when we beat Houston, some will say it was only Houston lmao . Some in here think winning in the NFL is easy. Suit up and explain it to me :thmup:

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lions IMO will be better than most people think this year. I have them at 5 wins, maybe 6. They lost a lot of close games last year. I could care less it was just the Lions, they are an NFL team. I suppose on opening day when we beat Houston, some will say it was only Houston lmao . Some in here think winning in the NFL is easy. Suit up and explain it to me :thmup:

Last year should be a case study for why it's very hard to win games in the NFL. Plenty of teams who should have won more, lost. Plenty of teams who should've lost, won. Gone are the days of cut and dry guaranteed winners. On paper the Bills should easily win their division, but in reality the flipping Dolphins could even win that title. 

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Last year should be a case study for why it's very hard to win games in the NFL. Plenty of teams who should have won more, lost. Plenty of teams who should've lost, won. Gone are the days of cut and dry guaranteed winners. On paper the Bills should easily win their division, but in reality the flipping Dolphins could even win that title. 

It is amazing that a lot of games can come down to only 1 or 2 game changing plays to determine a winner now days. It is a fine line between winning and losing. Tennessee won 4 games last year (At Seattle, Here, 49ers, Saints)  that I can remember because lady luck was on their side. They could have easily lost all of those games and been an 8-9 team. They would somehow get a crucial INT late when the opposing QB had a brain fart or they would convert a 4th and long then win on a last 2nd FG. Back in the day when we had Peyton we could make 2 or 3 mistakes and get away with it most of the time, now we can't nor can most teams.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"Lions IMO will be better than most people think this year. I have them at 5 wins, maybe 6."

Lol. Their over/under for wins is 6.5 in most places...

Archived