Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Too Early top 53 vol 1 of 3


w87r
 Share

Recommended Posts

**(54 players with Dabo)

 

Want to look back and see how these list changes over the next 3 weeks prior to actual cut downs. Do 1 each week after game, leading to final cut downs.

 

Will post current 87 players below.

Easier to create your own top 53.

Quote

 

Roster:(under contract; 86 active(1) PUP)

 

Offense:(42)

QB:(4) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles, Sam Ehlinger, (r)Jack Coan

 

RB:(7) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams, (r)D’Vonte Price, Deon Jackson, (r)C.J. Verdell,

 

WR:(11) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan, Keke Coutee, De'Michael Harris, (r)Samson Nacua, (r)Ethan Fernea, DJ Montgomery

 

TE:(6) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree, Nikola Kalinic, Michael Jacobson

 

OT:(7) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark, Carter O'Donnell, Jordan Murray

 

OG:(4) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries, (r)Josh Seltzner

 

C:(3) Ryan Kelly, (r)Wesley French, (r)Alex Mollette

 

Defense:(41)

DE:(7) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Kameron Cline

 

DT:(8) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, , Chris Williams, RJ McIntosh, Byron Cowart, Caeveon Patton

 

LB:(9) Shaquille Leonard(PUP), Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Forrest Rhyne, (r)Jojo Domann, (r)Joe Skalski, (r)Sterling Weatherford, Brandon King

 

CB:(10) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, (r)Dallis Flowers, Anthony Chesley, Chris Wilcox, Tony Brown, (r)Marcel Dabo

 

S:(7) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod, Armani Watts, (r)Rodney Thomas, Will Redman, (r)Trevor Denbow

 

SPT:(4)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship, (r)Jake Verity

 

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

 

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

 

 

Where does everyone currently stand right now?

 

I will post mine in a later post.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My too early final 53:

 

Offense:(25)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(1) Ryan Kelly

 

Defense:(25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley

 

S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

PS:(*17 w/Dabo)

Jake Verity

Rodney Thomas

Dallis Flowers

Joe Skalski

Forrest Rhyne

RJ McIntosh

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Kameron Cline

Wesley French,

Josh Seltzner

Carter O'Donnell

Jordan Murray

Sam Ehlinger

D’Vonte Price

Deon Jackson

Keke Coutee

*Marcel Dabo - free spot

 

Final H2H battles:

Tell vs Brown

Tell vs Armani Watts

 

Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.

 

Initial Plan.

 

Pinter backup C

Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also

Tell III, supply S help also

 

Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, w87r said:

Colts 2022:

Roster:(under contract; 53 active)

 

Offense:(25)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(1) Ryan Kelly

 

Defense:(25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley

 

S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

PS:(*17 w/Dabo)

Jake Verity

Rodney Thomas

Dallis Flowers

Joe Skalski

Forrest Rhyne

RJ McIntosh

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Kameron Cline

Wesley French,

Josh Seltzner

Carter O'Donnell

Jordan Murray

Sam Ehlinger

D’Vonte Price

Deon Jackson

Keke Coutee

*Marcel Dabo - free spot

 

Final H2H battles:

Tell vs Brown

Tell vs Armani Watts

 

Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.

 

Initial Plan.

 

Pinter backup C

Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also

Tell III, supply S help also

 

Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.

Solid roster!  Only thing I was questioning was IOL depth, which you covered later. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Solid roster!  Only thing I was questioning was IOL depth, which you covered later. 

Thanks, and thanks for reading all the way through.

 

You gonna make one?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, w87r said:

**(54 players with Dabo)

 

Want to look back and see how these list changes over the next 3 weeks prior to actual cut downs. Do 1 each week after game, leading to final cut downs.

 

Will post players here for easier list access.

 

 

Where does everyone currently stand right now?

 

I will post mine in a later post.

 

I’ve missed you @w87r. Great posts.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, w87r said:

My too early final 53:

 

Offense:(25)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(1) Ryan Kelly

 

Defense:(25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley

 

S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

PS:(*17 w/Dabo)

Jake Verity

Rodney Thomas

Dallis Flowers

Joe Skalski

Forrest Rhyne

RJ McIntosh

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Kameron Cline

Wesley French,

Josh Seltzner

Carter O'Donnell

Jordan Murray

Sam Ehlinger

D’Vonte Price

Deon Jackson

Keke Coutee

*Marcel Dabo - free spot

 

Final H2H battles:

Tell vs Brown

Tell vs Armani Watts

 

Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.

 

Initial Plan.

 

Pinter backup C

Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also

Tell III, supply S help also

 

Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.


I think you are heavy on offense, probably at RB. I bet they dress 3 on game day and keep the back ups on the PS. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jskinnz said:


I think you are heavy on offense, probably at RB. I bet they dress 3 on game day and keep the back ups on the PS. 

Yeah, probably heavy a couple places.

 

I'm sure it will change come next week.

 

 

Really was hoping some more would get posted, so hopefully you will make 1.

 

Going to do it the after each game to see how much they change.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Perhaps if I’ve got time, lot of sifting to do and re-reading of tweets and reports.

Just volume 1 of 3. Want to see how posters 53 changes over the next couple weeks prior to final cut down.

 

Hopefully don't end up with just mine. Lol

 

 

I even gave a template in the OP to make it easier.

 

Copy, paste, edit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Offense:(26)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Keke Coutee

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(4) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann,  (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(4) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries,Dennis Kelly

 

C:(2) Ryan Kelly,Wesley French

 

Defense:(24)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(4) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(5) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III

 

S:(4) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod,Rodney Thomas

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

Think Coutee provided hamstring isnt too bad gets final wr spot as 2nd slot and also as a returner as Rodgers to valuable to risk injury returning. Strachan doesnt seem to offer anything Patmon doest right now.

Think French makes it as the 2nd Center and we carry 10. If we try and slide him by to ps may end up disappointed.

Have Chris Williams getting cut and we keep 1 less D line (If we keep 10 have Odenigbo and then McIntosh above Williams as of now).

Rodney Thomas as a Safety/Corner and same with Tell, having 2 guys who can be versatile really opens things up depth wise.

 

Agree with most of PS, pretty sure we want to keep Jacobson and him finding the end zone last weekend didnt hurt. King and Watts BOTH were special team aces in the past and think both will be on p.s if unclaimed. Dont think Verity will be on p.s,looking very bad right now,wouldnt be surprised if we claim someone and stash though (Badgley still not finding any takers). 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Think Coutee provided hamstring isnt too bad gets final wr spot as 2nd slot and also as a returner as Rodgers to valuable to risk injury returning. Strachan doesnt seem to offer anything Patmon doest right now.

Think French makes it as the 2nd Center and we carry 10. If we try and slide him by to ps may end up disappointed.

Have Chris Williams getting cut and we keep 1 less D line (If we keep 10 have Odenigbo and then McIntosh above Williams as of now).

Rodney Thomas as a Safety/Corner and same with Tell, having 2 guys who can be versatile really opens things up depth wise.

 

Agree with most of PS, pretty sure we want to keep Jacobson and him finding the end zone last weekend didnt hurt. King and Watts BOTH were special team aces in the past and think both will be on p.s if unclaimed. Dont think Verity will be on p.s,looking very bad right now,wouldnt be surprised if we claim someone and stash though (Badgley still not finding any takers). 

Appreciate you posting yours.

 

Keke could definitely take the last WR spot.

 

Guess we will see what Strachan can do this weekend. I just feel Strachan has some potential to be real good. Might be able to slide him to the PS. Idk?

 

Could definitely see us holding on to French as well.

 

Only thing woth Chris Williams is, he is the only true Grover backup. I think we could be just fine without him, but that was reasoning for me keeping him. Definitely want to keep both those rookie DTs.

 

Can't argue about Thomas either. Haven't heard to much in camp about him, but I could see him over Chesley, who I kept.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, w87r said:

Thanks, and thanks for reading all the way through.

 

You gonna make one?

I’m sorry. I don’t know enough about the last 10 on the roster.  There were a few players on your list I’ve never heard of.  I just appreciate the effort by you and other posters and try to pick up info here and there.  Kinda just waiting to see what happens with depth and then will look into those guys more. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Offense (25)

QB: (2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(3) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(2) Ryan Kelly, Wesley French 

 

Defense (25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard(PUP), Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(5) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvell Tell III

 

S:(4) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney McLeod, (r) Rodney Thomas 

 

Special Teams (3)

K:(1) Rodrigo Blankenship

 

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

 

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

Practice Squad (16 + Marcel Dabo)

QB Sam Ehlinger 

RB Ty'son Williams 

RB Deon Jackson

WR Keke Coutee

WR De'Michael Harris

OT Carter O'Connell 

IOL Josh Seltzner

DE Ifeadi Odenigbo

DE Kameron Cline

IDL RJ McIntosh

LB Forrest Rhyne

LB James Skalski 

CB Dallis Flowers 

CB Anthony Chesley

CB Tony Brown 

S Marcel Dabo*

K Jake Verity 

 

Notes

- Even with Ehlinger's solid play, it's more than likely they only keep 2 QBs on the 53. 

- With someone like Taylor on the roster and Lindsay looking like he's locked up #3 for now, I can't see them keeping 4 RBs. 

- Still believe that we will see a veteran WR added to the mix at some point (Hilton, OBJ, etc.). Wouldn't be surpised if they start out with 7 like last year and keep Coutee on the initial 53 as a Campbell backup. 

- Kept French on the roster for now but I could definitely see them only keeping 9. 

- Williams made it over McIntosh as he is a better Stewart backup. 

- With Leonard on the PUP, I'd be really surprised to see Domann and Weatherford not make the 53.

- Feel like Watts, Chelsey, Brown are still very much in the mix for the final DB spot. Gave it to Thomas due to position flexibility.

- Blankenship has the upper hand now over Verity, but they'll keep a K on the PS in case of emergency. 

- Guys that came close to making the roster: WR Keke Coutee, IDL R.J. McIntosh, CB Tony Brown, S Armani Watts

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Caleb3502 said:

Notes

- Even with Ehlinger's solid play, it's more than likely they only keep 2 QBs on the 53. 

- With someone like Taylor on the roster and Lindsay looking like he's locked up #3 for now, I can't see them keeping 4 RBs. 

- Still believe that we will see a veteran WR added to the mix at some point (Hilton, OBJ, etc.). Wouldn't be surpised if they start out with 7 like last year and keep Coutee on the initial 53 as a Campbell backup. 

- Kept French on the roster for now but I could definitely see them only keeping 9. 

- Williams made it over McIntosh as he is a better Stewart backup. 

- With Leonard on the PUP, I'd be really surprised to see Domann and Weatherford not make the 53.

- Feel like Watts, Chelsey, Brown are still very much in the mix for the final DB spot. Gave it to Thomas due to position flexibility.

- Blankenship has the upper hand now over Verity, but they'll keep a K on the PS in case of emergency. 

- Guys that came close to making the roster: WR Keke Coutee, IDL R.J. McIntosh, CB Tony Brown, S Armani Watts

Great post.

 

Appreciate the thorough response. Cant argue with any of your logic there.

 

Brown and Watts. were my last to off

Keke was right there as well.

 

Definitely could still see bringing in a vet as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2022 at 6:17 PM, w87r said:

My too early final 53:

 

Offense:(25)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(1) Ryan Kelly

 

Defense:(25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley

 

S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

PS:(*17 w/Dabo)

Jake Verity

Rodney Thomas

Dallis Flowers

Joe Skalski

Forrest Rhyne

RJ McIntosh

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Kameron Cline

Wesley French,

Josh Seltzner

Carter O'Donnell

Jordan Murray

Sam Ehlinger

D’Vonte Price

Deon Jackson

Keke Coutee

*Marcel Dabo - free spot

 

Final H2H battles:

Tell vs Brown

Tell vs Armani Watts

 

Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.

 

Initial Plan.

 

Pinter backup C

Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also

Tell III, supply S help also

 

Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.

Nice work!  I agree, but if you believe that Hines will be used more in the passing game, like I do, possibly carrying 5 WR's may make more sense.  Allowing for another defender, especially since linebackers, cornerbacks, and safetys play a huge rule in special teams.  Just my opininion, I build buildings, not football teams, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LiveAndLetAddai said:

Nice work!  I agree, but if you believe that Hines will be used more in the passing game, like I do, possibly carrying 5 WR's may make more sense.  Allowing for another defender, especially since linebackers, cornerbacks, and safetys play a huge rule in special teams.  Just my opininion, I build buildings, not football teams, lol.

Thanks.

 

Yeah I had a hard time dropping one of them on this weeks final 53.

 

Already up for change with Ogletree getting hurt.

 

 

You gonna post one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

Thanks.

 

Yeah I had a hard time dropping one of them on this weeks final 53.

 

Already up for change with Ogletree getting hurt.

 

 

You gonna post one?

I plan to wait until the last week of the pre-season, if you don't mind.  I am currently working out of town and want to re-watch the first pre-season game and hopefully have time to view the second, when I return home this weekend.  We pretty much agree, though the current Ogletree dynamic has definately thrown a wrench into my current thinking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

I plan to wait until the last week of the pre-season, if you don't mind.  I am currently working out of town and want to re-watch the first pre-season game and hopefully have time to view the second, when I return home this weekend.  We pretty much agree, though the current Ogletree dynamic has definately thrown a wrench into my current thinking.

I don't mind at all. Lol. 

 

It had just been on my mind, so decided to see how my thoughts(potentially others) would change each week after preseason games.

 

Yeah, definitely will change all these posted on here so far.

 

More the merrier, but if someone wants to just check out the list. That's jus tas good.

 

 

Look forward to seeing your when you post it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2022 at 6:17 PM, w87r said:

My too early final 53:

 

Offense:(25)

QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles

 

RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams

 

WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan

 

TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree

 

OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark

 

OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

 

C:(1) Ryan Kelly

 

Defense:(25)

DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu

 

DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams

 

LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford

 

CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley

 

S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod

 

SPT:(3)

K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship

P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez

LS:(1) Luke Rhodes

 

PS:(*17 w/Dabo)

Jake Verity

Rodney Thomas

Dallis Flowers

Joe Skalski

Forrest Rhyne

RJ McIntosh

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Kameron Cline

Wesley French,

Josh Seltzner

Carter O'Donnell

Jordan Murray

Sam Ehlinger

D’Vonte Price

Deon Jackson

Keke Coutee

*Marcel Dabo - free spot

 

Final H2H battles:

Tell vs Brown

Tell vs Armani Watts

 

Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.

 

Initial Plan.

 

Pinter backup C

Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also

Tell III, supply S help also

 

Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.

I agree with everything but Tell III. I think Dallis has shown more already and hope he continues for that last spot. Just my take. Solid all around though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...