Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tony Siragua dies

jonjon

Sad to hear that.

He was always a funny and entertaining interview. He also took up a lot of space in the middle and was tough to move. 

He was mad at the Colts for firing Ted,, and ended up following him to Baltimore.

21 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Too young to die. RIP.

My condolences to all his fans.

@The Old Crow I read today that another Ravens player died today or this week (someone who was drafted in 2019 and was an active player).

Yep Jaylon Ferguson, a LB. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34129833/baltimore-ravens-lb-jaylon-ferguson-dies-age-26

Unfortunate news, carrying much weight all those years. That 2000 Ravens Defense is one of the best. They pitched shutouts consistently. RIP Goose. Saw him in training camp and was amazed at how quickly he was for a huge guy. He was dam funny too. Thank you, Tony. Rest In Peace!!

16 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

The young Raven player died of Cocaine and Fentanyl OD, the ME announced.

Thanks for letting me know. That is unfortunate. (Shaking my head) I'm becoming less and less tolerant and understanding for actions like what caused his death. I don't get it. 

Goose was only 55, very sad. That 1995 team was my 2nd favorite Colts team of all-time. What a fun year. Goose was a fun loving guy, a real life Homer Simpson. Big Fella that loved to eat and crack jokes. He loved his pasta, pizza's, and he was a very good football player to boot. RIP big fella sad homer simpson GIF. It has been a sad year in reality. It seems like every day when I wake up I read about a celebrity or a Pro sports player passing away. 

Certainly one of my favorites. 

He passed in his sleep, like my Mom did. They say thats the way to go , but I don't know, Not having a chance to say goodbye to loved ones and they you? 

But less stress though.

55 way too young. 

R.I.P. Big Guy.

Condolences to his friends, family, and loved ones

On 7/2/2022 at 6:21 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Certainly one of my favorites. 

He passed in his sleep, like my Mom did. They say thats the way to go , but I don't know, Not having a chance to say goodbye to loved ones and they you? 

But less stress though.

I'm sorry for your loss. And I agree that is the way to go by far. Consider the other options.........cancer, dementia, slowly rotting away in a nursing home...the only other one I'd hope for is heart attack. which is much quicker and between that and going in your sleep I'd take one of those easily over just about anything else. 

Archived