Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winner of the 2022 Draft Contest

Well, another annual Colts Draft Contest is in the books and a number of contestants did really well. 

Defjamz got two: Pierce and Cross (but only earned 1.5 points)

Same thing for craigerb who got Raimann and Cross, but for only 2.5 points.

Hawkeyecolt also got two: (Pierce and Woods) and Jelani was the A pick in the right round. Unfortunately, one point was deducted by predicting that we would stay put at #42, so his total was not good enough at 5.5 points. (Absolute tragedy!)

I made the same mistake by guessing we would stay put and also guessed correctly twice (Pierce and Woods), but only got 2 points.

Coltsfanej also got two (Raimann and Pierce) and predicted that we would trade down, but only got 3 points.

More impressive was BlueStallion who got three: Raimann, Pierce and Woods, but all in the wrong rounds so it was only 5 points.

The same thing happened to chad72. Three correct picks Raimann, Pierce and Woods, but for only 4 points.

OhioColt got 5 points just for nailing Woods as the A pick in the right round, but predicted we would stay put at #42, so wound up with a total of 4 points.

DougDew also got 4 points by predicting Woods as the B pick in the correct round.

But this year’s winner not only nailed Woods as the A pick in the right round but also correctly predicted that we would trade back, earning a grand total of 6 points. So, we must all bow in humble reverence as we congratulate ….

STITCHES!!

:applause::banana::rock::headspin::yahoo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

What am I missing? Pierce 3 plus Woods 5 equals 8 minus my deduction equals 7. 

I had Raimann too in a different contest. 

Pierce is only 0.5 because we traded #42. Yes, you picked him for the second round, but it was not the original #42 pick.

That's why its a tragedy that you did not win!

Woohoo! Thank you! That's my first contest win ever :D  I will wear the crown proudly.:hat: Also congrats to all other contestants who got multiple picks right, and IMO deserve the win more than me. 

5 hours ago, Dr. T said:

Pierce is only 0.5 because we traded #42. Yes, you picked him for the second round, but it was not the original #42 pick.

That's why its a tragedy that you did not win!

Ok.  It only says round in the instructions so I assumed it was still 3 points since Pierce was still in round 2. 

2 hours ago, stitches said:

Woohoo! Thank you! That's my first contest win ever :D  I will wear the crown proudly.:hat: Also congrats to all other contestants who got multiple picks right, and IMO deserve the win more than me. 

Congratulations!  

• Thanks 1

Think I want a recount lol

a)       LT Bernhard Raimann (Central Michigan) 9.87 RAS

a)       TE Jelani Woods (Virginia) 10.0 RAS

Realize lost a point when we traded back

UDFA (tie-breakers)

OL Wesley French (Western Michigan) 9.65 RAS - 81” wing-span

OL Ryan Van Demark (UConn) 9.45 RAS

Final verdict...Congratulation to @stitches gave it a humble run like most this year am still happy for the draft and even more impressed with our UDFA class haul. 

• Like 2