Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One of the best pictures I've seen in a long time

21isSuperman

I ain't wrong brah...you mad tho? :)

not at all lol how could I be mad with all the problems the Colts had last year and the Texans STILL only managed to take one of two against us, I actually like the team you guys got their, they are a very solid group of players in alot of positions, but before ya stir the pot that much more think on that one of two ya still only could take, whats that tell ya? tells me if Manning could have played last year Texans would once again be watching the playoffs, I like the team ya guys got their but lets face it, it was given to you guys, it would have been embarrasing if you guys couldnt get the job done

not at all lol how could I be mad with all the problems the Colts had last year and the Texans STILL only managed to take one of two against us, I actually like the team you guys got their, they are a very solid group of players in alot of positions, but before ya stir the pot that much more think on that one of two ya still only could take, whats that tell ya? tells me if Manning could have played last year Texans would once again be watching the playoffs, I like the team ya guys got their but lets face it, it was given to you guys, it would have been embarrasing if you guys couldnt get the job done

Yeah, you mad...

I stumbled upon a picture like this a while ago and I loved it. The one I have uploaded is one that I made myself, but the idea isn't originally mine. Just thought I would share something that made me laugh.

Yeah, actions speak louder than words and they both have more rings in their futures.

Yeah, you mad...

No he is just speaking the truth, just in a slightly in your face manner. Sure brady had 3 but anybody with even a working eyeball in there head and half a brain to decipher football would it took a heckuva lot to go right for brady to hold those up. When schaub holds his up come to rag on us. In the meantime GL next season ya just might actually win on our turf for once.

Aren't we like 5-3 vs the Texans since 2008? With 2 of those Wins coming from the RosenCopter and the other a missed last sec FG?

Let's not pretend we are far superior to those fellas down in Houston.

I'm not sure but I'd also like to see the amount of games we played them with there starting Qb. Couldn't be to many.

Brady is better than Peyton...

Texans are better than the Colts...

Luck will be a bust...

gimbert_figure9.jpg

i love when Texans fans try to come around and talk trash. I think you have to have more than 1 years worth of being relevant to start running your mouth. Your team is the Carlos Mencia of Football.

Ohh it's working already. This is like in the Fifth Element where that huge ball of hate gets bigger when people hate it.

I have no hate for the Texans. You are viewed only as amusement. It's hard to hate someone that talks with not much credibility behind their words. May your continued pursuit of a win in Indianapolis continue :) It's going on 12 years now right?

I have no hate for the Texans. You are viewed only as amusement. It's hard to hate someone that talks with not much credibility behind their words. May your continued pursuit of a win in Indianapolis continue :) It's going on 12 years now right?

Shall I post the cauldron picture again...or was the humor just a bit too subtle for ya? rotflmao

Ha! This thread was good for a few laughs!

I imagine whatever was in that ladies pot was spinning in much the same way as Sage was...

sage-rosenfels-helicopter.jpg?w=250

I have no hate for the Texans. Enjoy being at the top of the AFC South while you still can! We'll be clawing our way back up to get you!

the colts have only lost to texans three times ever. so if your gonna talk "smack" then your team better be able to beat ours, heck we beat you with danny O as our qb.

Didn't they have TJ Yates at QB that game? And if I remember right, there were a number of questionable penalty calls that went against the Texans

there were questionable calls on us too. for example the bethea hit. and good teams are supposed to fight through adversity

Pretty sure Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, AJ, and Mario Williams played a combined 4 quarters all season long. Anyone who doubted the Texans' willpower had their doubts erased. We clinched the division with our 3rd string rookie QB, minus our best WR, and a 16-3 halftime deficit. We also won a playoff game and came close to going to the AFC Championship.

You lost one player and sank like a mob hit in brick shoes.

These are facts

there were questionable calls on us too. for example the bethea hit. and good teams are supposed to fight through adversity

Let's not get into fighting through adversity...

Our team went 2-14...

The Texans fought through plenty of adversity last year (they were hit by the injury bug ALMOST as hard as we were)...

They lost to us because they didn't need the win as bad, and they didn't take us seriously.

i love when Texans fans try to come around and talk trash. I think you have to have more than 1 years worth of being relevant to start running your mouth. Your team is the Carlos Mencia of Football.

Does that make the Colts the Dane Cook of football?

Stirring+the+Pot.jpg

(Cook and Mencia... that's way too harsh for either team)

Pretty sure Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, AJ, and Mario Williams played a combined 4 quarters all season long. Anyone who doubted the Texans' willpower had their doubts erased. We clinched the division with our 3rd string rookie QB, minus our best WR, and a 16-3 halftime deficit. We also won a playoff game and came close to going to the AFC Championship.

You lost one player and sank like a mob hit in brick shoes.

These are facts

we lost more than one player. get the facts straight, we lost garry brakett and mevlin bulllet for the season,addai for a while, and we made the playoffs almost every year while missing superstars like freeney, harrison, sanders. etc

we lost more than one player. get the facts straight, we lost garry brakett and mevlin bulllet for the season,addai for a while, and we made the playoffs almost every year while missing superstars like freeney, harrison, sanders. etc

Actually we had those players most of our playoff years with the exception of Sanders problem is 3 of those 6 were way overpriced and 2 of them especially given their production (Brackett, Addai) but the whole thing about the Texans won that division blah blah, yes they played good (not great) but they are deluding theirselves if they think they actually earned it, Peyton didnt play a down, Texans won by default