Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Synchronization, or lack of...

TimetobringDfence!

I am convinced Frank is a Vicarious coach living through play calling...Reich and Wentz feed off JT and get selfish, then take the game over forgetting about the value of balance and deception. Frank always gets pass happy in important games and pressure situations. We become one dimensional in the 2nd half way too often. During the Reich era the Colts have given up five 11+point leads in four years. I wonder if there is any correlation to the lack off run balance...

16 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’ll be posting this same reaction in every single Reich thread that appears from today throughout the rest of the season. Especially if the same thing is posted 37 times in two days. 

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

I appreciate this

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A lot is going to depend on the health of the secondary. Not a fan of the defense playing 10 yards off the WR either. 
    • Gus’s problem is that he rarely blitzes a qb and relies too much on the front 4 to put the pressure on the qb! Every qb has basically smoked a cigarette and taken a nap before a Colts defender can even breathe on them! Im not saying to blitz every play, just mix it up enough to get in the qbs head! Open gaps for lbs to get through, especially in the middle against slower pocket passing qbs. Gus has been around too long and will be too stubborn to change though!😒
    • Besides the Pacers shooting yesterday, what really stood out to me was they didn't wilt in the big moment of playing in a Game 7 at NY - that shows Mental toughness. Haliburton was playing like it was a just another regular season game and just doing his thing. Also, the Pacers weren't getting bullied inside, Turner and Pascal did the bullying for a change. They are finesse players that usually just care about scoring mostly but yesterday they were banging down low and played really aggressive. 
    • Yeah, Cus Bradley yes I said Cus I'm not a fan of his scheme if you want to call it that. So it doesn't matter who we have in the secondary it won't help. We could bring back these players in their youth again like Dion Sanders and Darrel Green and it wouldn't matter in my mind. I don't know why we hold on to a DC who has been 28 in total defense for two years. Bring in a DC with an innovative smart scheme that would confuse offenses. But what we have now is a defense that a JR high team could figure out. So yes the defense is a huge concern. We are going to have out-score teams which means our offense can make very little mistakes. 
    • Besides Shaq and Barkley, I forgot that Shannon Sharpe took the Pacers as well in this series. He is just rubbing it in towards Stephen A and Big Perk. He even said, come to Indy baby where they have a great team and great food, because NY is sitting at home now 
  • Members

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,272

• Painterman

Painterman 101

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • Nadine

Nadine 8,145

Administrators
    • Coltsbluefan