Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Opponents

sb41champs

I’ve seen:

Bills, Jets, Dolphins, Patriots, Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos, Texans, Titans, and Jags in the AFC.  So just missing the Steelers, Browns, and Ravens there.

In the NFC I’ve seen, Eagles, Giants, Packers, Lions, Bears, Cardinals, 49ers, and Seahawks.  

Home games = Jags, Texans, and Titans multiple times for 12 years in the Peyton/Luck era's. Pats in 2009, Jets in 2000, Cowboys in 1999, Chargers in 1996 - got Harbaugh's autograph, Bucs in 1987 in the Dickerson days - he had 196 yards that day, Bears at Chicago in 2004 are my signature games.

Playoff games, only 1 = 2004 vs the Broncos, that was a blowout and fun to watch live.

Just now, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I've seen, Lions (x2), Vikings, Rams (x3), Chiefs, Raiders, Texans, Giants, Ravens, and by the end of the season I will have seen the Jags, Bucs, Patriots. 

I have also seen Bears v Packers at Soldier and the 49ers too

Yeah I haven't been to a game since 2013 but I am much older than you - been to around 50 total but all home except the Bears game. I also have been to Chicago when we played them in 2004, we blew them out haha 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I haven't been to a game since 2013 but I am much older than you - been to around 50 total but all home except the Bears game. I also have been to Chicago when we played them in 2004, we blew them out haha 

:thmup: as has mentioned in Baseball thread, I am one of the youngest posters around here from what I can tell. And most of mine were in Indy too except 2 of the Rams games in STL and the Bears games. 

And not since 2013? You need to make it to a game next year and reverse our season opening loss curse!

3 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

:thmup: as has mentioned in Baseball thread, I am one of the youngest posters around here from what I can tell. And most of mine were in Indy too except 2 of the Rams games in STL and the Bears games. 

And not since 2013? You need to make it to a game next year and reverse our season opening loss curse!

It is strange, I haven't been to a game since 2013 and we haven't won on opening day since then haha . Last game I attended was a 25-3 win over Houston, Luck was good that day but our D dominated. 

Chiefs playoff game on our SB run. 

Broncos the return of Peyton. 

Dolphins TYs rookie year I think it was where he caught a deep ball deep between two defenders. 

chargers- we lost

Jets i think it was the year Peyton was out for the year. Had to watch Painter lol

Those are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head. There may have been another one or two that might come to me later. 

im new to going to games

so far i've seen

jags, panthers, lions, texans. all within this last couple years. Really wanted to go to the halloween game this year but I got  alot going on with exams and work. 

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

im new to going to games

so far i've seen

jags, panthers, lions, texans. all within this last couple years. Really wanted to go to the halloween game this year but I got  alot going on with exams and work. 

I should show up for the Halloween game and scare the Titans players with this outfitangry homer simpson GIF

In the mid-1990's, I had a college friend who lived in Miami.  So we would meet for both games every year.  Home and Away.

I still have the Colts do-rag that I bought at Joe Robbie Stadium.  I still have people come up to me asking, "Where did you get that?!?!?"  Answer:  Miami.

I was at the infamous 1995 49'ers game, where classic screw-up referee Phil Luckett awarded the 49'ers a FIFTH down to end the first half.  We stuffed them, and S Jason Belser ran the length of the field in celebration.

I was in a 3-way partnership of 4 season tickets for the 2005 season, and went to most of the home games.  Where we SHOULD HAVE gone undefeated.  And also SHOULD HAVE beaten the Steelers in that first playoff game.  (grrrr)

In 2013, I was in the top row of a freezing stadium in Cincinnati, where Darrius Heyward-Bey had completely stone hands, and couldn't catch a pass from Andrew Luck, even if his life depended on it.

In 2019, I was in Tampa visiting my brother, and watched Jameis Winston drop 456 yards, 4 TD's, and 3 INT's on us in a loss on the road.

This year, I was at opening day vs the Seahawks.  Ugh.

I've been to many other home games as well, but cannot recall them individually.

Watched a lot of games including the Pats games the biggest comeback playoff game.

My friend dad used to work for city, and he used to give tickets away for Colts and Pacers games so watched some good seats games but mostly in RCA very few in LOS.

Fun times thanks for the thread bring some old memories wow.

I've only been to one. Got to see the Broncos in Indy in 2017 with Brissett and Simien. Talk about a great game. One of my best friends got the tickets as a gift for graduating college and I was the only Colts fan he knew. It was a great experience, Definitely looking forward to attending many more in the future.

When the Colts were still in the AFC East I saw the Bills, Pats and Dolphins, at least 3 times each,  

Bengals twice

Chargers Leaf/Manning rookie year

Saints

Raiders

AFC South years

Titans, Texans, Jags, Pats, again at least 3 games each

Broncos

Lions

Giants

Arizona The ultra exciting Jim Sorgi game after the perfect season was ruined,

There may be more I'm forgetting, but I count 14 different teams in that mess I typed.

Just to expand on this some of the best memories I’ve had at Colts games:

ive only been one road game and it was at Lambo, which even if you aren’t a Packers fan is a magic place.  This was the game that Luck lead the Colts to victory and just by chance I decided to record the opening kickoff which the Colts ran back for a TD.

I saw someone else mention the 95 game vs the 49ers.  I was lucky enough to be there and when that dude missed the kick at the end I thought the rough might come off the old dome.

I was at the KC comeback game in the playoffs.  I remember after Luck threw a pick 6 to start the second half the guy behind me going “the worst thing about coming to these games is that you can’t change the channel.”  Needless to say an hour or so later we were glad we couldn’t.  I was in the right endzone too.  The one where Luck recovered the fumble and dove in and where TY caught what turned out to be the game winner.  

I also went to the Manning Bowl II which the Colts won in a blow out.  A giants player tossed his helmet into the stands and Peyton had such control of the offense he changed players on the field while at the line and threw a first down to the guy he called for off the bench.  

AFC:

1.  Colts

2.  Texans (multiple)

3.  Titans  (multiple)

4.  Jaguars  (multiple)

5.  Bengals

6.  Steelers

7.  Ravens

8.  Browns

9. Patriots

10. Dolphins (multiple - including Dan Marino's 343 TD record game & saw the Colts @ Joe Robbie Stadium)

11. Bills (multiple)

12. Jets (multiple)

13. Chiefs (multiple - including the playoff game)

14. Broncos (multiple)

15. Raiders (multiple)

16. Chargers (multiple - including Peyton Manning's 49th TD record game)

NFC:

1.  Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2.  New Orleans Saints

3.  Carolina Panthers

4.  Atlanta Falcons (multiple)

5.  Green Bay Packers

6.  Minnesota Vikings

7.  Detroit Lions (multiple)

8.  Chicago Bears (multiple)

9.  New York Giants (multiple)

10. Dallas Cowboys

11. Philadelphia Eagles

12. Washington Football Team (multiple)

13. St Louis Rams (multiple)

14. St Louis Cardinals

15. San Francisco 49er's 

ONLY NFL TEAM I HAVEN'T SEEN PLAY THE COLTS IS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS.

Archived