• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Crosby missed again! 3 FGs missed and 1 EP

I saw that. 

10 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Pats beat the Texans

What happened? Did the Texans not score again?

I hope the Bengals win it here. 

Oh no! 5 combined missed FGs between the 2 teams.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I saw that. 

What happened? Did the Texans not score again?

I hope the Bengals win it here. 

Oh no! 5 combined missed FGs between the 2 teams.

The reaction of McPhearson on his missed FG was classic.  Half the team was celebrating his miss, lol.

33 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

The colts game tomorrow is now even more important with that Titans win.

Not really Tenn was likely going to win that one all along, we need to stay within 2 games of Tenn which we will no matter the outcome. Their schedule gets harder just as ours get easier , we will make up 1 of the games in the rematch with them just need 1 more along the way.

Late afternoon games are better than early....

Browns/Chargers has been entertaining.

I feel so sorry for Daniel Jones lol.. Dude has been playing his but off this year on a bad team.

Brady had a day. Beat the Fins like we should have.

Titans despite a very long injury list, put it to Jax.

Texans blew it. Mills played a very good game at QB.

I kind of hope we get Lance and not Jimmy G in a couple weeks.

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Late afternoon games are better than early....

Browns/Chargers has been entertaining.

I feel so sorry for Daniel Jones lol.. Dude has been playing his but off this year on a bad team.

Brady had a day. Beat the Fins like we should have.

Titans despite a very long injury list, put it to Jax.

Texans blew it. Mills played a very good game at QB.

I laughed at them when they took Jones but he is really good.  These young QB need to protect themselves better.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I kind of hope we get Lance and not Jimmy G in a couple weeks.

I laughed at them when they took Jones but he is really good.  These young QB need to protect themselves better.

I liked Jones, just thought he was going to the wrong place. NYG is just not a good franchise. They need to help protect the kid.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

I liked Jones, just thought he was going to the wrong place. NYG is just not a good franchise. They need to help protect the kid.

They are a great franchise. How many SBs have they won? This is not a good team but the franchise is a great one. 

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

We should have traded up for Herbert lol

I love Buck but we should of at least tried since we had the 13th pick. Who knows maybe they did and lions and giants didn’t want to trade. Imagine being a dolphins fan taking TUA over Herbert. Although Herbert was clearly ready he could of sat a year behind Rivers.

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

12 missed extra points today.    That has to be a record

Yup, pretty darn crazy. I've got 2 TVs running and turned down one, and turned up RZ to see if they say what the record is lol.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

They are a great franchise. How many SBs have they won? This is not a good team but the franchise is a great one. 

Historically yes. The last 10 years though is full of questionable stuff and they've went down hill except for a decent 2016 (I think it was 2016, could be wrong), and the last 5ish years they've totally shot themselves in the foot. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Do you expect this to continue? I would love to see him succeed. I'm a Stanford fan. 

I think he's very capable of being decent if the team protects him, and allows him to be what he is, which is a pocket passer. He reminds me of Mac Jones kinda. He's just not a mobile kid. He was the #1 kid coming out of HS back in 2017ish. Going to Stanford kinda killed his stock IMO. Had he stayed in the SE and went to football factory, he'd likely be a big name.

Archived