Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 football

Zoltan

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cards being 5-0 is surprising, still not sold they are for real as in when the playoffs roll around but they have a nice team. Murray is the real deal, having Hopkins helps.

Im not surprised. I was more surprised when they fell apart last year

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Mills was not healthy in the camp leading up to the start of 2019.     It's the difference between trying to find something online,   and being connected to the school and knowing what was going on.

As to being the Captain,  it's because Costello was the starting Qiuarterback.   Again, a byproduct of Mills not being healthy leading up to the season.

For three posts in a row,  you THINK you know more than me about my school.   And that's just today.   This isn't the first time.    You just play down, or dismiss anything that disagrees with your chosen narrative.     You're wrong.    You just won't admit it.   Never have.    Never will.     You're the only poster to do this.    It's your signature go-to move. 

First and foremost, somebody asked for my opinion on the individual. I gave it. You can certainly disagree with the opinion part of it, but the facts I've provided are 100% correct and are easily checked. You're only triggered by the opinion part of it about Mills being better off saying home. 

Second, KJC was 2nd team all PAC in 2018, was a captain in 2018, was ascending, and was a no brainer to start in 2019. It had nothing to do with Mills. Mills only came into the picture because KJC got hurt in 2019.

Those are all specific facts that can easily be confirmed. Please let me know specifically what is "wrong".... you don't have to write multiple paragraphs with a bunch of spin, just say specifically what is incorrect.

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

First and foremost, somebody asked for my opinion on the individual. I gave it. You can certainly disagree with the opinion part of it, but the facts I've provided are 100% correct and are easily checked. You're only triggered by the opinion part of it about Mills being better off saying home. 

Second, KJC was 2nd team all PAC in 2018, was a captain in 2018, was ascending, and was a no brainer to start in 2019. It had nothing to do with Mills. Mills only came into the picture because KJC got hurt in 2019.

Those are all specific facts that can easily be confirmed. Please let me know specifically what is "wrong".... you don't have to write multiple paragraphs with a bunch of spin, just say specifically what is incorrect.

That’s now FOUR posts where you think you know my school better than I do.   As I have noted, imagine if I did this to you over ND. 

You don’t know better.   You never will.   

I’ve explained what happened.  You just choose to believe what you want and dismiss anything you don’t accept.   Classically you. 

The next time you say the words…. “You’re right, I’m wrong” to anyone here, will be the first.    You can’t be wrong.  Not ever.   

Good bye and good luck…. 

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

The guy you’re pumping up, Costello, transferred to Mississippi State where he flamed out in 4-5 games.   And in one of those games he threw for an SEC record 600-plus yards.   Imagine how bad the rest of the games were to lose the starting job. 

Then, Costello went undrafted. 

Mills started just 12 games over two years, and even in that limited sample size did so well, he was picked 67th overall.   The NFL just confirmed the difference between the two.  So when I tell you Mills was much better than Costello and there were legit reasons why Costello played over Mills (injuries) you can take that to the bank.   Not that you will.  It doesn’t fit your misguided narrative.   Mills did well at Stanford despite what you laughably think. 

15 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

That’s now FOUR posts where you think you know my school better than I do.   As I have noted, imagine if I did this to you over ND. 

You don’t know better.   You never will.   

I’ve explained what happened.  You just choose to believe what you want and dismiss anything you don’t accept.   Classically you. 

The next time you say the words…. “You’re right, I’m wrong” to anyone here, will be the first.    You can’t be wrong.  Not ever.   

Good bye and good luck…. 

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

The guy you’re pumping up, Costello, transferred to Mississippi State where he flamed out in 4-5 games.   And in one of those games he threw for an SEC record 600-plus yards.   Imagine how bad the rest of the games were to lose the starting job. 

Then, Costello went undrafted. 

Mills started just 12 games over two years, and even in that limited sample size did so well, he was picked 67th overall.   The NFL just confirmed the difference between the two.  So when I tell you Mills was much better than Costello and there were legit reasons why Costello played over Mills (injuries) you can take that to the bank.   Not that you will.  It doesn’t fit your misguided narrative.   Mills did well at Stanford despite what you laughably think. 

Again, what specifically did I say that was incorrect. You replied twice saying nothing but your regular spin around the block.

Archived