Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THANK YOU

Freenyfan102

I dont know if this goes here or somewhere but I have to say it. Thank you Mr. IIsray, Colts organization  and Recuit Military for the opportunity back at Lucas oil stadium where they were able to host a career fair for veterans during this time of covid I a lot of career opportunities that said they were going get a hold of me next week hopefully  with employment it was good knowing there are great chances of employment. Thank you

2 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

I dont know if this goes here or somewhere but I have to say it. Thank you Mr. IIsray, Colts organization  and Recuit Military for the opportunity back at Lucas oil stadium where they were able to host a career fair for veterans during this time of covid I a lot of career opportunities that said they were going get a hold of me next week hopefully  with employment it was good knowing there are great chances of employment. Thank you

Good luck to you!  I hope it all works out 

1 hour ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Good Luck to you!    Nothing better than landing on your feet for a fresh start.

Thank you for your service, and hope opportunities are heading your way.   You earned it, you deserve it. 

:colts:

Colts used to let the local units do Physical training with the Colts during the off season on occasion during the Manning era. I got to attend once, pretty cool experience.

Colts have also been HUGE military supporters for years, decades even. When my unit deployed, they let us use the RCA dome for our send off and return and then they let my old unit use LOS last years for theirs. they also have had Colts players, staff and Cheerleaders at some of those. 

Plus they donated “soldiers of kids” Christmas packs for each and every child in the unit while they were deployed.

they also donate run a Trees for Troop event every Thanksgiving since 2004ish where they give out trees to troops across the state. 

Jim Irsay and the Colts organization definitely deserve a huge round of appreciation and thanks for what they do for us troops. 

thank you Colts!!

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I recall some stuff back in the 90s. Glad they have continued. Awesome stuff.

And thank you both, and everyone else for your service. Military, police, fire, and all the first responders. 

Thanks but I’ve done nothing to earn it really. I’m just a guy who put on a uniform. 

The families of the fallen and those buried in Arlington, and other military cemeteries, they laid it all on the line at the Altar of freedom and Liberty,  those are the true heroes and are who deserve thanks. 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Thanks but I’ve done nothing to earn it really. I’m just a guy who put on a uniform. 

The families of the fallen and those buried in Arlington, and other military cemeteries, they laid it all on the line at the Altar of freedom and Liberty,  those are the true heroes and are who deserve thanks. 

Appreciate the modesty.

But anyone who puts the uniform on knows they may have to risk their own selves. 

And that's on top of all the things most never consider, like simply the sacrifice of being away from loved ones.

And that's enough for me. So thank you.

Archived