Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Fantasy Football

CR91

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Yeah, at least it wasn’t a total wash. I’m not mad at him today at all. 

I decided to keep him on the bench figuring it'd take Tenn at least a game to get their offense going again. Especially coming back against SF.

Kicking myself now but Deebo lessened the blow. 

I made it to the Finals in my league.  Started off the season with a couple losses then came on strong down the stretch..  

I think it had something to do with having the top 3 rushers in the league on my team. haha

Taylor, Mixon and Cook.

Next year I am starting a league that is daily fantasy style, but instead of pool play where we just get a weekly leaderboard of the top scores I’m going to instead use head to head matchups between teams blending DFS and H2H play styles over a full season. Then starting with the WC round we’ll have an 8 team playoffs that runs through Conference Championship weekend. Gonna be kind of an “expert” league. 

I want all managers to play at least twice during the regular season, so if we end up with more than 18 teams (which I find doubtful in this first season) my plan is to create “power play” weeks late in the season. Say we have 24 teams. Because we have 6 more teams than weeks in those last 6 weeks everyone will go H2H against 2 managers as opposed to just one. Should make the playoff push plenty chaotic. 

Standings will be decided by W-L record and then tiebreaker on points. 

No draft, no injuries wrecking seasons, no waivers, no shady trades between buds to give one team an edge… it’s fantasy prowess against fantasy prowess. 

I’m a part of a 20 team redraft league already, and we’re launching this, and a dynasty league under that league banner next year. 

I’d be interested to hear any feedback if anyone has any.

It sounds similar to a Fanduel or Draft Kings format.  Playoff time will be chaotic, but that might make it more fun. The advantage is no season ending injuries or seeing which players are available on waivers. That's always challenging.

How will tie games be decided in the league? As a win or loss? 

Good luck in your league. 

5 hours ago, teganslaw said:

It sounds similar to a Fanduel or Draft Kings format.  Playoff time will be chaotic, but that might make it more fun. The advantage is no season ending injuries or seeing which players are available on waivers. That's always challenging.

How will tie games be decided in the league? As a win or loss? 

Good luck in your league. 

That’s one of the things we will vote on to decide before the season starts for that particular league. Every year before the season we hold a vote on rules changes that have been proposed from the members, so we’ll let majority decide. 

I’m voting for a loss, though. I hate ties being counted as wins. haha

Archived