Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Fantasy Football


CR91
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just finished drafting. Low-key not bad. It's a 10 team standard league

 

QB - Prescott, Lance

RB - Jones, Montgomery, Gaskins, Drake

WR - Hill, Evans, Aiyuk, Juju, Pittman

TE - Gronk, Cook

D - Rams

K - Koo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did a 10 team half-ppr $50 money league last week with friends and got this roster.

 

 

QB- Tom Brady, Trevor Lawrence

 

RB- Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, Joe Mixon, Damien Harris, Gus Edwards, Alexander Mattison

 

WR- Ceedee Lamb, Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Boyd

 

TE- Travis Kelce

 

K- Rodrigo Blakenship

 

DEF- Broncos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

I did a 10 team half-ppr $50 money league last week with friends and got this roster.

 

 

QB- Tom Brady, Trevor Lawrence

 

RB- Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, Joe Mixon, Damien Harris, Gus Edwards, Alexander Mattison

 

WR- Ceedee Lamb, Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Boyd

 

TE- Travis Kelce

 

K- Rodrigo Blakenship

 

DEF- Broncos

 

Really like your RBs, but your WRs are kinda boom or bust since their all WR2 on their teams

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

I did a 10 team half-ppr $50 money league last week with friends and got this roster.

 

 

QB- Tom Brady, Trevor Lawrence

 

RB- Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, Joe Mixon, Damien Harris, Gus Edwards, Alexander Mattison

 

WR- Ceedee Lamb, Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Boyd

 

TE- Travis Kelce

 

K- Rodrigo Blakenship

 

DEF- Broncos

Yeah I agree but that's the risk you take when you go three Rbs and a TE in the first four rounds.

 

It was just too much value when Kelce was in the second, Gibson in the third, and Mixon in the fourth. Receivers were flying off the board.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Yeah I agree but that's the risk you take when you go three Rbs and a TE in the first four rounds.

 

It was just too much value when Kelce was in the second, Gibson in the third, and Mixon in the fourth. Receivers were flying off the board.

 

I got you. How's my team?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

I got you. How's my team?

I like it overall. I'm a little worried about Montgomery because he burned me in the past but he gets a lot of volume so your top 2 backs are solid. 

 

I'm also skeptical with Evans and Juju with all of the weapons on the team just like I'm worried about Godwin and Diontae Johnson on my team. We have to see who gets the most targets. Overall your receiving core is good though.

 

Cook is a sleeper I like but I'm not a fan of Gronk on a weekly basis as an option, maybe when he has a good matchup but the Bucs have so many weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I like it overall. I'm a little worried about Montgomery because he burned me in the past but he gets a lot of volume so your top 2 backs are solid. 

 

I'm also skeptical with Evans and Juju with all of the weapons on the team just like I'm worried about Godwin and Diontae Johnson on my team. We have to see who gets the most targets. Overall your receiving core is good though.

 

Cook is a sleeper I like but I'm not a fan of Gronk on a weekly basis as an option, maybe when he has a good matchup but the Bucs have so many weapons.

 

TEs are so TD dependant, I honestly don't care much about the position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

You never bench your starters stick with Evans and Jefferson. I'd go Williams

Every receivers has great matchups this week and I know Judy is out for a while with Denver. I’ll stick with the three you mentioned 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2021 at 3:43 PM, CR91 said:

Just finished drafting. Low-key not bad. It's a 10 team standard league

 

QB - Prescott, Lance

RB - Jones, Montgomery, Gaskins, Drake

WR - Hill, Evans, Aiyuk, Juju, Pittman

TE - Gronk, Cook

D - Rams

K - Koo

Not bad.  My hand was forced a lot as i was drafting 9th and was not going to reach for RBs

 

QB: Hurts

RB: Gaskins, M. Sanders, Edmonds, Rojo, Mattison, Mostert (now replaced with Tony Jones)

WR: Hill, Adams, A. Robinson, Shenault, Waddle, AB (drafted him 129th lol)

TE: Logan Thomas

D: Dolphins

K: M. Gay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Not bad.  My hand was forced a lot as i was drafting 9th and was not going to reach for RBs

 

QB: Hurts

RB: Gaskins, M. Sanders, Edmonds, Rojo, Mattison, Mostert (now replaced with Tony Jones)

WR: Hill, Adams, A. Robinson, Shenault, Waddle, AB (drafted him 129th lol)

TE: Logan Thomas

D: Dolphins

K: M. Gay

 

Taking a hit at RB l, but great WRs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Ya, It was either take the 9th ranked RB, or Davante Adams...then it was the 12th ranked RB...or Tyreek Hill.  It seemed pretty simple in my mind. 

 

I would have tried to trade one to add a top RB. Speaking of trades, what do you think of mine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

I would have tried to trade one to add a top RB. Speaking of trades, what do you think of mine?

i tried...nobody wanted to trade. 

 

Definite upgrade on your RB, not sure what your WRs look like. If they were both your starters, you might lose out points in the long run, but that may not really translate into games lost.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

i tried...nobody wanted to trade. 

 

Definite upgrade on your RB, not sure what your WRs look like. If they were both your starters, you might lose out points in the long run, but that may not really translate into games lost.  

 

Juju was like my 4th wr. I still have Hill, Evans, Aiyuk, and I picked up Sterling Shepard

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, buccolts said:

As an across the drafter of Deebo I'm thrilled. 

Sorry. 


Nah. Definitely just as smart a bet. I just went with Aiyuk because he had a much lower ADP and I figured he’d still put up solid numbers as a #2. Now I’m afraid to drop him, because as soon as I do…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:


Nah. Definitely just as smart a bet. I just went with Aiyuk because he had a much lower ADP and I figured he’d still put up solid numbers as a #2. Now I’m afraid to drop him, because as soon as I do…

I was banking on Deebo's full recovery from the injury a couple of years ago. So far so good. 

If it were me it's too early to give up on Aiyuk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I was banking on Deebo's full recovery from the injury a couple of years ago. So far so good. 

If it were me it's too early to give up on Aiyuk.

 

I’m gonna hold but I just don’t see any way I start him unless he turns in two or three solid games in a row. 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 11:06 PM, John Waylon said:

 

I’m gonna hold but I just don’t see any way I start him unless he turns in two or three solid games in a row. 
 

 

Golladay was yelling on the sidelines to Jason Garrett, I think, the previous game. You think it is a get right game vs the Falcons coming up? @buccolts and @CR91 can chime in too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Golladay was yelling on the sidelines to Jason Garrett, I think, the previous game. You think it is a get right game vs the Falcons coming up? @buccolts and @CR91 can chime in too.


Against Atlanta it’s kind of a crapshoot who goes off. Shepard seems to be a real big part of the offense as long as he’s healthy. 
 

It’s a good bet. Especially if you can use it as a flex play. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, John Waylon said:


Against Atlanta it’s kind of a crapshoot who goes off. Shepard seems to be a real big part of the offense as long as he’s healthy. 
 

It’s a good bet. Especially if you can use it as a flex play. 

I gotta agree here.

The Giants are tough to figure right now, but it feels like it may be about Golladay's time to get into the plan.

I also agree that I'd play it as a flex if it were me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have Moore on one of my teams, and am considering flexing him this week, as well.

Doesn't Hines typically have good games against the Titans, though (I'd have to research that to be sure)?

I know it's a little difficult to believe he'd continue it, under the circumstances, but we seem to play tough against the Titans (slap them around a bit actually) regardless of pregame perceptions.

 

EDIT:   Scratch the Hines thought. He hasn't done much against them.

I think I'd go with Moore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Pick 1 for Flex:

 

N. Hines

J. Jacobs 

T. Williams

B. Aiyuk

R. Moore

 

I’m honestly leaning towards Moore… those other guys are going to be hit and miss. Aiyuk has yet to join us this season. 

Moore but if Jacobs is good to go pick him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, buccolts said:

I have Moore on one of my teams, and am considering flexing him this week, as well.

Doesn't Hines typically have good games against the Titans, though (I'd have to research that to be sure)?

I know it's a little difficult to believe he'd continue it, under the circumstances, but we seem to play tough against the Titans (slap them around a bit actually) regardless of pregame perceptions.

 

EDIT:   Scratch the Hines thought. He hasn't done much against them.

I think I'd go with Moore. 


I never want to play Hines (or any Colts RB, honestly.) I’m actually mad at the rest of my league for allowing him to be a FA… Yeah, he’s gonna have some 20 point weeks. He’s gonna have a lot of 2 point weeks as well, and you’ll never know which you’re going to get, when you’re going to get it, or even why you’ll get it. It’s the epitome of random number generation every week. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, runthepost said:

Pick 3 receivers this week

M. Evans vs Rams

J. Jefferson vs Sea

M. Williams (LAC) vs KC

C. Sutton vs Jets 


Top 3. Sutton against the Jets could wind up being a quiet afternoon for the Broncos passing game if they get out to a big lead early. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Evans sounds like a good choice, but I never know who Brady will target. He might go for Godwin or Gronk before Evans. Maybe he will target several players, so Evans won't have that many snaps. I try to stay away from the Bucs unless it's Brady or their defense. 

 

That's my choice, but you could with who you think best. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

Daily fantasy 50 player tournament: 

 

Cooper Kupp or Robert Woods? Not sure who would be more involved against the Bucs. 

 

Or neither one and go with Tyler Lockett against the Vikings? 

 

 

Lockett vs Vikings. Should be another high scoring game between both teams

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, buccolts said:

I gotta agree here.

The Giants are tough to figure right now, but it feels like it may be about Golladay's time to get into the plan.

I also agree that I'd play it as a flex if it were me.

 

I can play 3 RBs and 3 WRs or 2 RBs and 4 WRs in half-PPR:

 

Kamara, Chase Edmonds, James White, Marlon Mack - RBs

ARob, Godwin, Golladay, Kirk at Jax, Tim Patrick vs Jets, Robby Anderson at Hou - WRs

 

What do you think?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I can play 3 RBs and 3 WRs or 2 RBs and 4 WRs in half-PPR:

 

Kamara, Chase Edmonds, James White, Marlon Mack - RBs

ARob, Godwin, Golladay, Kirk at Jax, Tim Patrick vs Jets, Robby Anderson at Hou - WRs

 

What do you think?

 

 

Boy, you got a tough week here, but I'd have to go with exactly who you've highlighted.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Golladay was yelling on the sidelines to Jason Garrett, I think, the previous game. You think it is a get right game vs the Falcons coming up? @buccolts and @CR91 can chime in too.

 

I'm starting Shepard who gets a ton of targets from Jones. Golladay, unless you're desperate needs to ride the bench until he proves he can produce.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, runthepost said:

Pick 3 receivers this week

M. Evans vs Rams

J. Jefferson vs Sea

M. Williams (LAC) vs KC

C. Sutton vs Jets 

Evans, Jefferson, and then probably Williams, as Broncos only have Sutton as a top threat and therefore can be isolated.  While Williams has Allen on the other side and KC will be scoring, keeping it a passing game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flex Dilemma: 

 

Darrell Henderson has me in a tight spot. I’m in an 0-2 hole (2nd highest score in the league in weeks 1 and 2, just ran up on the big game both times) so it’s a must win. 
 

If Henderson ends up not playing my replacement options are Brandon Aiyuk who might as well not even exist in the 49ers offense, or Trey Sermon, who may be a starter for the 49ers Sunday night, or he may just be some other dude on that team. Who knows, I can’t start either of them. 
 

To replace Henderson I need to use Hines, or Rondale Moore from the 1 PM games. Unless I get word before the 1 PM games that Henderson is good to go I really need to start one of them over Henderson. I need to take the points over a possible 0. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...