Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 11-8/10

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he is learning the "Freeney" way to the QB. 
 Spin moves would be fun to watch again.
   Getting a feeling we are going to be laughing our *ss** off at what does to some tackles with his power moves. 
 And 15 sacks! Haha!
 Who knows, but it would be a hoot if guards were needing to have to be helping the tackle against his inside moves. That opens up the inside rush, which is devastating for a QB. 
Grover mania folks.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Which also makes Sam look better because those second stringers are now first stringers so his oline is like 4th stringers.

It blows my mind so many people don’t see that. Hopefully Smith is ok and Kelly comes back soon.

Good God... Ballard decides to focus on OL depth and 80% of the OL gets hurt just beginning camp.... Everything he focuses on blows up the first try....Hire a HC poof... He's a *..... QB getting right, he gets married, and poof retires.... Bring in prove it WR poof three catches and snaps his collarbone....focus on OL depth....poof every OL gets hurt

Granted, the HC one ended up dodging a bullet most likely.

Damn 

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Good God... Ballard decides to focus on OL depth and 80% of the OL gets hurt just beginning camp.... Everything he focuses on blows up the first try....Hire a HC poof... He's a *..... QB getting right, he gets married, and poof retires.... Bring in prove it WR poof three catches and snaps his collarbone....focus on OL depth....poof every OL gets hurt

Most of these are just managing injuries to make sure everyone is ready game one. Like Reich said you don’t want a injury to get worse. The goal is playing week one.

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

It blows my mind so many people don’t see that. Hopefully Smith is ok and Kelly comes back soon.

The key is makes Sam (LOOK) better.

Just like Kelly, I doubt the coaching staff and scouts are missing some blatantly obvious abilities that we fans, 95% of which aren't even watching public practices.... Are noticing.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Damn 

Most of these are just managing injuries to make sure everyone is ready game one. Like Reich said you don’t want a injury to get worse. The goal is playing week one.

True, but that doesn't change it and make it a positive situation, or one we wouldn't trade for literally any OL in the league right now....in regards to them practicing, not talent level...

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Nelson is the only major injury tbh. Kelly should be back soon. Hopefully Smith is precautionary like Blackmon and Buckner.

I wouldn't expect either Nelson or Kelly to limp, they REMOVED a small bone.  I actually have the same extra bone nelson has, runs in the family, I've cracked it, and that took weeks to heal.... But removing it (which was an option) docs said it would heal much quicker, as it's just a small incision healing.... It was just way more expensive to have the surgery vs. me taking it easy for a month....

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

Nelson is the only major injury tbh. Kelly should be back soon. Hopefully Smith is precautionary like Blackmon and Buckner.

Kelly has a history that's a bit nerve wracking, but hopefully will be back with a brace on the elbow... The brace would limit movement some, but would completely eliminate any fear of reinjuring or worsening the elbow.... Hopefully no brace by mid season or less, hyper extended elbows are pretty painful.

Just now, JediXMan said:

What?

What's up with the foot injuries... My word.... Between all the Achilles, and then it just started snowballing lol

If Eason has no oline for the panther practices or game I feel really bad for him. Hopefully it really is a rest day for smith but why would he have a boot on lol.

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I'm interested in the forgotten man when it comes to injuries.... I expect our LT will be back sooner than many think.

Yeah it sounds like he is close.

9 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Kelly has a history that's a bit nerve wracking, but hopefully will be back with a brace on the elbow... The brace would limit movement some, but would completely eliminate any fear of reinjuring or worsening the elbow.... Hopefully no brace by mid season or less, hyper extended elbows are pretty painful.

What's up with the foot injuries... My word.... Between all the Achilles, and then it just started snowballing lol

I’m telling you... the Lower leg injuries in camp started the moment they moved to Grand Parks.  It’s either the field, training staff or whatever shoe they are wearing

13 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I wouldn't expect either Nelson or Kelly to limp, they REMOVED a small bone.  I actually have the same extra bone nelson has, runs in the family, I've cracked it, and that took weeks to heal.... But removing it (which was an option) docs said it would heal much quicker, as it's just a small incision healing.... It was just way more expensive to have the surgery vs. me taking it easy for a month....

With what they where saying that there was no ligaments attached to either one, the recovery should be swift.

20 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Can’t see why people don’t see that Eason is playing with second and third string lineman against a top ten defense. While Sam is playing against guys that won’t even play in this league

Archived