Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rgiii Said "no" To Private Workout For The Colts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this makes it easier. But seriously, I don't understand why anyone would want to play for the Redskins. They haven't been worth a crap since the 80s. That team is badly mismanaged. Even though the Colts probably aren't going to be very good next year, Irsay has some degrees of competancy, alot more than the Redskins ownership/upper management.

Well this makes it easier. But seriously, I don't understand why anyone would want to play for the Redskins. They haven't been worth a crap since the 80s. That team is badly mismanaged. Even though the Colts probably aren't going to be very good next year, Irsay has some degrees of competancy, alot more than the Redskins ownership/upper management.

May I ask what kind of competancy Irsay has shown? You guys had the number 1 pick in 1998 hit a homerun on Manning, before Manning you were beyond the laughing stock of the league. Maybe RG3 will make Snyder look like a good owner like Peyton made Irsay look. This past season showed the world how good Peyton was for all these years in reality you guys were a 4-5 win team and Peyton made that team a 10+ win team.

Um btw Washington won the Superbowl in 91.