Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Parcells To Coach Saints?

WeSpy

to me it doesnt seem like much of a punishment if they allow the saints to go out and get a new, let alone big time HC, they should be forced to work with what they have in their organization, and lets say parcells happens to lead them to the superbowl, where do they go from there? keep parcells and get rid of payton? interesting, if i was payton i wouldnt want another coach overshadowing me

to me it doesnt seem like much of a punishment if they allow the saints to go out and get a new, let alone big time HC, they should be forced to work with what they have in their organization, and lets say parcells happens to lead them to the superbowl, where do they go from there? keep parcells and get rid of payton? interesting, if i was payton i wouldnt want another coach overshadowing me

The Saints punishment was the loss of draft picks and fines, Coach Payton's suspension is his punishment, not the Saints.

The Saints punishment was the loss of draft picks and fines, Coach Payton's suspension is his punishment, not the Saints.

hes part of the saints, no? i just feel if they are allowed to bring in a new coach like that, it almost nullifies the punishment, whether its paytons or the saints imo

hes part of the saints, no? i just feel if they are allowed to bring in a new coach like that, it almost nullifies the punishment, whether its paytons or the saints imo

Well that's not their punishment, if they weren't allowed to hire Parcells then the NFL would be punishing Bill Parcells. NFL teams have to have a coach but the Saints can't have the coach they want.

Did the NFL intend to punish the Rams? No of course not but they had to punish Williams.

Well that's not their punishment, if they weren't allowed to hire Parcells then the NFL would be punishing Bill Parcells. NFL teams have to have a coach but the Saints can't have the coach they want.

Did the NFL intend to punish the Rams? No of course not but they had to punish Williams.

i just feel its a slap in the face of goodell if the saints and payton who get punished for their actions and then go and say, well u punished us, but we aqre just gonna go out and get a great coach anyway, but i see whatur saying that its paytons punshment and not the tams, but i feel since hes part of the team, its a team punishment as a whole

and no it would not be punishing parcells, if he wanted to he could pretty much get a job from any team any time he wanted to imo