Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wheeler Visiting Dolphins

chad72

it would be sad to see a player like wheeler go due to all hes contribute to the team. however the LBs arnt much of the issue at the moment.. infact my focous is on the CBs because without a good secondary to throw the QBs off..then then LBs or no LBs your still gonna get burned. that being said. has anyone ever considerd bringing back marlin jackson because even people say hes injure pro and all, you have to admit one thing. he did get us to the superbowl with his speed and talent with that int.

The main problems with jackson is what you said injury prone and since his injury(ies) he has kinda fallen off the face of the earth also factor in he is alot older now as well he might be a decent vet pressence but other then that not sure he would help out

LAWSON!!!

I agree Lawson would be great. Cmon FREEney redo your contract give us a chance to sign a couple more FA s .Theres still NTs and CBs that would help the team now not in 2 or 3 years developing.I think we need to be more competitive now versus later to keep the haters at bay :)