Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Longing for week 1

NannyMcafee

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Can't wait for Saturday and Sunday. ND and Colts, whoooooohoooooooooo.

Week 1 (yesterday) of CFB was really lame. 

My 3 favorite football weekends are in this order:

1. SB Sunday of course

2. AFC/NFC Championship Sunday

3. Opening day (Sunday) lol, I just have always loved opening day because of the craving for football - opening day rules. Those are 3 major party days for food and drink :thmup:

It’s nice to have some normalcy. I just hope the games don’t feel like scrimmages with the fan situation. Hopefully they are still entertaining. Excited to see Pittman and Campbell. With no preseason games just don’t expect to much to fast. The Thursday night game should be very entertaining. Will give us a good feel of the entertainment aspect with fans.

Yeah, seems a lot longer than normal for...some normalcy of football.

I'm looking forward to hearing more sideline chatter since there will be less people in the stands (and I hope they don't pump too much crowd noise into the stadiums).  The noise element of playing on the road in places like Seattle and KC is lessened, for sure.

56 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1. SB Sunday of course

3. Opening day (Sunday) lol, I just have always loved opening day because of the craving for football - opening day rules. Those are 3 major party days for food and drink :thmup:

Playoffs are special no doubt, but they are not guaranteed. Opening weekend is my favorite weekend of the year of the all the standard things. And especially this year. FB is like long overdue medicine for the soul. Basketball just doesn't do it for me this year.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1. SB Sunday of course

Week 17 is pretty entertaining as well

Archived