Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quotes from Zak Keefer's article about Eason

CR91

40 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Come on, he is trying to lighten the mood...no harm in that. At least that is the way I took it.

Yes, a lot of people (not all) are acting recklessly with their responses and the deaths might lag the cases (will find out in a few weeks) but let us still act like we can take a joke, can we? :scratch:

You can't ask people to put away their daggers and draw yours. :) 

I wasnt trying to lighten the mood... I am a spectator of this coronavirus thing. And I have to social distance on top of being a spectator. Therefore i have to rely on what I'm being told, and what I'm being told is all over the place. I have *heard* that things are crazy. Hospitals are filling up and people dont know what to do. 

Then, I have heard, from a nurse friend that most of the people who are coming in have a "something" wrong with them and are freaked our for no reason. 

Then I hear that nurses have sent in unused tests to see them come back positive for coronavirus. 

Have you seen the symptoms list? It is aboxiously long and unrealistic. 

In the end. This is just what I've been told. 

I'd love to see the NFL season go live this year. It would suck, especially in the position the Colts are in to do amazing things. I'm not taking away from the fact that coronavirus has changed the way we all live. But I'm not just going to believe what I hear when what I hear is an unfiltered mess. 

I have posted here about this before, and I was on the other side. And the  more Info comes out there is  nothing consistent on this. 

Not trying to be hostile...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I wasnt trying to lighten the mood... I am a spectator of this coronavirus thing. And I have to social distance on top of being a spectator. Therefore i have to rely on what I'm being told, and what I'm being told is all over the place. I have *heard* that things are crazy. Hospitals are filling up and people dont know what to do. 

Then, I have heard, from a nurse friend that most of the people who are coming in have a "something" wrong with them and are freaked our for no reason. 

Then I hear that nurses have sent in unused tests to see them come back positive for coronavirus. 

Have you seen the symptoms list? It is aboxiously long and unrealistic. 

In the end. This is just what I've been told. 

I'd love to see the NFL season go live this year. It would suck, especially in the position the Colts are in to do amazing things. I'm not taking away from the fact that coronavirus has changed the way we all live. But I'm not just going to believe what I hear when what I hear is an unfiltered mess. 

I have posted here about this before, and I was on the other side. And the  more Info comes out there is  nothing consistent on this. 

Not trying to be hostile...

You had to get serious, didn't you? :) No harm.

For what it is worth, neither what you have been told nor what I have been told, due to lack of consistency, is going to factor into the NFL plans. They will have their own set of doctors that they trust to make their decisions based on and we just sit back and watch, I guess, if there is football.

Otherwise, no masks necessary changed to masks needed, Ibuprofen not working to Ibuprofen is OK, transmission through air is highly possible to maybe possible, 3 feet to 6 feet of distancing but 12 feet necessary if the person is sweating and running in front of you, surface transmission is highly likely to less likely, the evolving information for an evolving virus is endless and you will go crazy trying to settle on certainty about symptoms and precautions.

The only certainty is that there is a virus and people have died w.r.t Covid-19, enough to get our attention. Keep your immune system supported and do the best you can on that front.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Come on, he is trying to lighten the mood...no harm in that. At least that is the way I took it.

Yes, a lot of people (not all) are acting recklessly with their responses and the deaths might lag the cases (will find out in a few weeks) but let us still act like we can take a joke, can we? :scratch:

You can't ask people to put away their daggers and draw yours. :) 

Just maybe if you were in the very high risk category you might have a different opinion? 

Without getting into my medicals I fall into the most at risk category. I also have a 89 year old mother in law living in my house. Put yourself  in those shoes and maybe you wouldn't think it is a joking matter? 

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just maybe if you were in the very high risk category you might have a different opinion? 

Without getting into my medicals I fall into the most at risk category. I also have a 89 year old mother in law living in my house. Put yourself  in those shoes and maybe you wouldn't think it is a joking matter? 

Understood. I follow the "live in caution but not in fear" principle. But then, I don't have my parents or in-laws living with me.

I see people on both sides of the spectrum, the ultra-careful and the reckless and I feel like I fall somewhere in between. But if it came to my parents, the advice I'd ask them to follow is what you would give me because both of them have Type 2 diabetes. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Thats rough.  You need to be extra careful.  

Its also AWESOME that you would look out for your mother in law.

You have done a good deed Crazycolt and it says alot about you.........

Stay safe....

Archived