Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Quotes from Zak Keefer's article about Eason

Recommended Posts

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the knocks on him is his lack of mobility.

 

I forget what podcast I listened to, but they said that's not true.  He's no Mahomes, but he can move in the pocket and is athletic.

 

We all know he has the cannon, but a lot of failed QBs did.  He has the touch.

 

The question is, how fast can he process.  We know he didn't do well under pressure last year.  Can that be taught?  Sitting and watching is great, but there's nothing like real game experience to improve skills.  I hope practice is enough for him because he's likely to never see the field this season (knock on wood).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I hope practice is enough for him because he's likely to never see the field this season (knock on wood).

which is one way JB being on roster will hold him back. Just not enough practice reps to go around.

 

Saying that, I would much mather have JB backing up this year, kinda double edge sword thing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, w87r said:

which is one way JB being on roster will hold him back. Just not enough practice reps to go around.

 

Saying that, I would much mather have JB backing up this year, kinda double edge sword thing.

 

I really hope they have preseason games.  I want to see him and Kelly battle it out for that #3 spot.  I don't think Kelly is just going to role over and give it to Eason.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

 

I really hope they have preseason games.  I want to see him and Kelly battle it out for that #3 spot.  I don't think Kelly is just going to role over and give it to Eason.

Yeah, preseason could be fun for sure. Ah, it will be a blast, who am I kidding. Any sports action to distract us from real world problems for a little bit, are welcomed

 

I wonder if this year will be different though, in regards to preseason playing time? Will Rivers play at all? Didn't last year. Would love to just see the 2 young guys just going at it.

 

Most likely Kelly ends up on PS though, regardless. Just dont see them rolling the dice on Eason making it through waivers. Kelly probably would.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

One of the knocks on him is his lack of mobility.

 

I forget what podcast I listened to, but they said that's not true.  He's no Mahomes, but he can move in the pocket and is athletic.

 

We all know he has the cannon, but a lot of failed QBs did.  He has the touch.

 

The question is, how fast can he process.  We know he didn't do well under pressure last year.  Can that be taught?  Sitting and watching is great, but there's nothing like real game experience to improve skills.  I hope practice is enough for him because he's likely to never see the field this season (knock on wood).

 

I agree. From Reich's quote...they worked pretty "heavily" with him in the pre-draft process to test how well he can handle the playbook. They were more than satisfied with that aspect...so now it's about live action. Those practice reps are huge.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah, preseason could be fun for sure. Ah, it will be a blast, who am I kidding. Any sports action to distract us from real world problems for a little bit, are welcomed

 

I wonder if this year will be different though, in regards to preseason playing time? Will Rivers play at all? Didn't last year. Would love to just see the 2 young guys just going at it.

 

Most likely Kelly ends up on PS though, regardless. Just dont see them rolling the dice on Eason making it through waivers. Kelly probably would.

 

Having Kelly and Eason battle it for the backup spot (with the loser taking the QB3 spot) would be great to watch. Would start to accelerate Eason's development AND give them a chance to see Kelly against a higher level of competition. This team preaches competition...so let's see them practice it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Smonroe said:

One of the knocks on him is his lack of mobility.

 

I forget what podcast I listened to, but they said that's not true.  He's no Mahomes, but he can move in the pocket and is athletic.

 

We all know he has the cannon, but a lot of failed QBs did.  He has the touch.

 

The question is, how fast can he process.  We know he didn't do well under pressure last year.  Can that be taught?  Sitting and watching is great, but there's nothing like real game experience to improve skills.  I hope practice is enough for him because he's likely to never see the field this season (knock on wood).

Go watch his Freshman year highlights at Georgia....you see him processing faster and more mobility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

I love that we have a QB who as the FU personality 

 

Have you seen Andrew's mic ups? He throws the f bombs a lot haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

 

Have you seen Andrew's mic ups? He throws the f bombs a lot haha

Andrew who?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luck 4 president said:

Not our QB 

 

1 hour ago, jmac_48 said:

Andrew who?

 

 

 

Inman would say Andrew said shut up in my flipping huddle. Not sure if he did get caught while mic'ed up though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Cut JB and eat the cap. Holding onto him for a year only hurts us long term. Would rather see the 2 young QBs with more potential get reps in practice. There is not a single good reason we should keep him. If rivers goes down, our only hope is if one of the other 2 QBs is ready. 

If rivers goes down it’s best to put one of the young guys in and see what they have and get them some experience. It does does nothing to help the future QB situation to play Jacoby. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked reading this

 

Part of my fear of Eason was that he was like Jeff George

 

It sounds like he is trying to be better.

 

When a player has all the physical talent and WANTS to get better, their ceiling goes higher

 

I hope this kid puts the time in and makes it happen

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I liked reading this

 

Part of my fear of Eason was that he was like Jeff George

 

It sounds like he is trying to be better.

 

When a player has all the physical talent and WANTS to get better, their ceiling goes higher

 

I hope this kid puts the time in and makes it happen

 

 

 

 

 

He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders  I followed in on Instagram along with his girlfriend. He seems like a normal dude. She posts stuff they are doing while in CA. Just a gut feeling but I don’t sense any immaturity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders  I followed in on Instagram along with his girlfriend. He seems like a normal dude. She posts stuff they are doing while in CA. Just a gut feeling but I don’t sense any immaturity.

 

Keeping my fingers crossed.  

 

If anyone can teach him the QB ropes, it is Reich

 

I really hope that we move on from JB, BEFORE the season.  He is a great guy, but he is in the way of Eason getting snaps and learning the position.

 

CK has also won the backup job in Denver, and could be that backup role until Eason is ready to come in

 

I believe (hope) that if both Eason and CK do really well in the abrieviated  camp, they move on from JB.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 2:02 AM, CR91 said:

 

 

Inman would say Andrew said shut up in my flipping huddle. Not sure if he did get caught while mic'ed up though.

 

People too often confused Andrew's media personality and assumed that was his locker room personality.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 6:23 PM, Luck 4 president said:

Cut JB and eat the cap. Holding onto him for a year only hurts us long term. Would rather see the 2 young QBs with more potential get reps in practice. There is not a single good reason we should keep him. If rivers goes down, our only hope is if one of the other 2 QBs is ready. 

Not a single good reason?   Oh, Dear God!

 

How about if Rivers gets hurt or sick and can’t play?   Jacoby Brissett is the second best QB on the roster!   If we’re serious about making a big move season and everything we’ve done this off-season says we are, then having  JB ss the backup is a must.  
 

We can afford him and Ballard/Reich love him.   But of course the brain trust here on this website think they know better.   As it always is around here.

 

No reason,  indeed....

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. For this season, JB as the backup is the best insurance for a bangup season. If Rivers would

go down for the season, then it’s over anyway. But if he gets hurt for a couple of games, JB keeps the season alive. Kelly or Eason? No way. So that’s why JB is valuable: for that 1-3 game absence of your starter. He can fill in and keep the team alive until Rivers returns. No other QB on the roster can be counted on to do that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Not a single good reason?   Oh, Dear God!

 

How about if Rivers gets hurt or sick and can’t play?   Jacoby Brissett is the second best QB on the roster!   If we’re serious about making a big move season and everything we’ve done this off-season says we are, then having  JB ss the backup is a must.  
 

We can afford him and Ballard/Reich love him.   But of course the brain trust here on this website think they know better.   As it always is around here.

 

No reason,  indeed....

Can 't you try to get your point across without being so condescending? Some people, after watching JB don't believe if Rivers does get hurt that JB can save the day as you do and I happen to be one of them. I also believe that he is not the future of the franchise and his presence could negatively effect the development of one of the young guys. I don't believe that we think of ourselves as "brain trusts" but we have an opinion and we are free to voice it here on this board.

/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Can 't you try to get your point across without being so condescending? Some people, after watching JB don't believe if Rivers does get hurt that JB can save the day as you do and I happen to be one of them. I also believe that he is not the future of the franchise and his presence could negatively effect the development of one of the young guys. I don't believe that we think of ourselves as "brain trusts" but we have an opinion and we are free to voice it here on this board.

/

Voice away.   Say whatever you want.  No one has to clear it with me. 
 

But when the poster I responded that “there isn’t one good reason to keep Brissett” and it gets a rash of likes, then I’m going to respond and come hard. 
 

Because that’s just a spectacularly wrong thing to say.   It wasn’t hard to respond to.   What if Rivers gets hurt?   In this age of Covid, what happens if Rivers gets sick?    Ballard and Reich love the guy.   That’s THREE strong reasons and it only took me a few seconds to come up with. 
 

Braintrust or not, a strong response was required....

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Can 't you try to get your point across without being so condescending?

Condescending? Perhaps...but if it is....it is in response to arrogance. The posters statement that he quoted was , "There is not a single good reason we should keep him." That is an arrogant post. It infers that the poster is so much smarter than the men who run this franchise. It could have been stated, "I don't see a single reason as to why we have JB on the roster". That....is an opinion. If you can't see the difference, I can't help. 

 

For clarity, there are many reasons in my eyes as to why we should keep JB. The single biggest reason, is that he knows the offense inside and out. The next reason, is that if the team were to have to thrust either of the other two QB's in, it could shell shock them and ruin their development. JB has already shown he is tough as nails. That is a big deal to have waiting in the wings in an NFL season. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Voice away.   Say whatever you want.  No one has to clear it with me. 
 

But when the poster I responded that “there isn’t one good reason to keep Brissett” and it gets a rash of likes, then I’m going to respond and come hard. 
 

Because that’s just a spectacularly wrong thing to say.   It wasn’t hard to respond to.   What if Rivers gets hurt?   In this age of Covid, what happens if Rivers gets sick?    Ballard and Reich love the guy.   That’s THREE strong reasons and it only took me a few seconds to come up with. 
 

Braintrust or not, a strong response was required....

 

I agree and JB is a top 30 QB in this league IMO = basically a great backup. He played at a top 15 level QB through 7 games last year. He could definitely fill in for 1 or 2 games and win. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Not a single good reason?   Oh, Dear God!

 

How about if Rivers gets hurt or sick and can’t play?   Jacoby Brissett is the second best QB on the roster!   If we’re serious about making a big move season and everything we’ve done this off-season says we are, then having  JB ss the backup is a must.  
 

We can afford him and Ballard/Reich love him.   But of course the brain trust here on this website think they know better.   As it always is around here.

 

No reason,  indeed....

If Rivers goes down early in the season, JB doesn’t take us to the playoffs.

If rivers goes down mid season, we still don’t make playoffs. 2nd half of the schedule is much harder. 
If Rivers gets us to playoffs and goes down, JB’s 190 yards per game will not get us far. He’s proven that with an elite OL, good offensive weapons, and an above average defense, he’s incapable of producing. Keeping him just takes a roster spot away and hurts the development of the other QBs. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

If Rivers goes down early in the season, JB doesn’t take us to the playoffs.

If rivers goes down mid season, we still don’t make playoffs. 2nd half of the schedule is much harder. 
If Rivers gets us to playoffs and goes down, JB’s 190 yards per game will not get us far. He’s proven that with an elite OL, good offensive weapons, and an above average defense, he’s incapable of producing. Keeping him just takes a roster spot away and hurts the development of the other QBs. 

The running game will even be better this year and so will the defense IMO. I will agree if Rivers goes down the SB hopes are over. JB isn't a franchise QB but can get you a few wins in a pinch. Like I said great backup but not a legit starter for 16 games, JMO.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

If Rivers goes down early in the season, JB doesn’t take us to the playoffs.

If rivers goes down mid season, we still don’t make playoffs. 2nd half of the schedule is much harder. 
If Rivers gets us to playoffs and goes down, JB’s 190 yards per game will not get us far. He’s proven that with an elite OL, good offensive weapons, and an above average defense, he’s incapable of producing. Keeping him just takes a roster spot away and hurts the development of the other QBs. 

It might be that Rivers only goes down with injury or illness for 2-4 weeks.   A scenario you didn’t allow for.   But those 2-4 weeks might be the difference of making the playoffs...   or not. 

Look...   I don’t 100 percent rule out the team trading Brissett.  Stranger things have happened, but not many.   But either Eason or Kelly would have to blow everyone away in July and August for that to happen.  And when are they going to get those kind of snaps?    So the list of things needed to happen for JB to be cut or traded seems long and unlikely to happen.   JB can be a roll model for Eason and Kelly at the very least, and the proper backup in case of emergency.  
 

Apologies for my arrogance and condescension.  Sometimes they get the best of me....

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

It might be that Rivers only goes down with injury or illness for 2-4 weeks.   A scenario you didn’t allow for.   But those 2-4 weeks might be the difference of making the playoffs...   or not. 

Look...   I don’t 100 percent rule out the team trading Brissett.  Stranger things have happened, but not many.   But either Eason or Kelly would have to blow everyone away in July and August for that to happen.  And when are they going to get those kind of snaps?    So the list of things needed to happen for JB to be cut or traded seems long and unlikely to happen.   JB can be a roll model for Eason and Kelly at the very least, and the proper backup in case of emergency.  
 

Apologies for my arrogance and condescension.  Sometimes they get the best of me....

 

Hey you are a media person and we love your input, well some may not lmao . I wish you covered our team personally. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 9:23 PM, Luck 4 president said:

Cut JB and eat the cap. Holding onto him for a year only hurts us long term. Would rather see the 2 young QBs with more potential get reps in practice. There is not a single good reason we should keep him. If rivers goes down, our only hope is if one of the other 2 QBs is ready. 

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 9:23 PM, Luck 4 president said:

Cut JB and eat the cap. Holding onto him for a year only hurts us long term. Would rather see the 2 young QBs with more potential get reps in practice. There is not a single good reason we should keep him. If rivers goes down, our only hope is if one of the other 2 QBs is ready. 

I tend to agree with you.    JB may be better than Eason or Kelly, but that is still a maybe.  JB style of play is close games which usually turns into .500 ball.   For the teams future, I'd take the risk and go with Eason and Kelly as the backups.    

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to explore NFC's comments re 'a rash of likes'. There was five. Is that really a 'rash'? Mods, is it ok to count five likes as a 'rash'? I think NFC might be playing loose and fancy free with his words, but perhaps I'm just more cautious. I got 25 likes once, and I would call that a 'glut of likes'. But I don't really know anymore. Perhaps we could have a table to allow us accurate classification? Nadine, you'd be good at that I bet. You are good with words.

 

Please note, it's 7pm here in the UK, and I've been on the 'pop' since 3, and I've probably had a 'flock' of beers since then. Go Colts!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I'd like to explore NFC's comments re 'a rash of likes'. There was five. Is that really a 'rash'? Mods, is it ok to count five likes as a 'rash'? I think NFC might be playing loose and fancy free with his words, but perhaps I'm just more cautious. I got 25 likes once, and I would call that a 'glut of likes'. But I don't really know anymore. Perhaps we could have a table to allow us accurate classification? Nadine, you'd be good at that I bet. You are good with words.

 

Please note, it's 7pm here in the UK, and I've been on the 'pop' since 3, and I've probably had a 'flock' of beers since then. Go Colts!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I got 25 likes once, and I would call that a 'glut of likes'.

I would say chock a block full. 

 

And did you share? hell no

 

Glutinous and jammy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 5:34 PM, Scott Pennock said:

Go watch his Freshman year highlights at Georgia....you see him processing faster and more mobility.

I watched some of those games at Georgia and came away with a better opinion of Eason

 

You never know if the coaching staff at U of W was wanting to stay in the pocket vs freelance as much with the run.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

What if, we NEED Eason to be ready NEXT year?

 

What if Rivers, as some talking heads are saying, that he is on a steep decline 

 

Watch Rivers press conference when he left LA Chargers, there is a bit of lack of

confidence in himself lasting 2 years on another team.

 

PM's last year in Denver was just SAD..... he lost his edge completely in the last 12-18 months

 

I HOPE that is NOT the case with Rivers........  but most pro QBs are DONE around this time in their career

 

The fact is

Rivers is NOT the long term answer at QB

 

Defensive Coordinators have learned to stack the box against us with JB as QB, and make him throw accurate, pinpoint passes to beat them..........  He cant do this

 

Against Houston last year (2nd game) they had 3 of 4 db starters OUT..... and we couldnt do ANYTHING

 

Brissett is NOT the long team answer at QB

 

My hope is that Rivers comes in and the 2018 version is what we see, for the next 2 years..... we could win a SB....  I hope we dont even need to trot out another QB for 2 years 

 

But I think we need to get another QB as close to ready as we can. In some ways the clock is ticking......

 

 

 

And I will have to say this to NCF, for whatever reason you seem to need to jump on posters when you disagree with both feet.  You are vicious to people some times

 

I have never understood this.

 

You are obviously a smart person, but there is basic compassion that should be shown.

 

Everyone joined this board as a Colts fan..... we have a common goal.

 

There are many people of many ages and backgrounds that come to this forum. Some may be having a fantastic life, while others, may have lost a job, or had a child diagnosed with a disease, some may have an issue like autism or downs syndrome, that causes them not to be able to "spar" or even understand how.

 

They may be dealing with issues that you or I will never know about.

 

People come to a forum as a break from reality,  there isn't a reason to kick anyone........

 

Just curious why you do this?

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

 

What if, we NEED Eason to be ready NEXT year?

 

What if Rivers, as some talking heads are saying, that he is on a steep decline 

 

Watch Rivers press conference when he left LA Chargers, there is a bit of lack of

confidence in himself lasting 2 years on another team.

 

PM's last year in Denver was just SAD..... he lost his edge completely in the last 12-18 months

 

I HOPE that is NOT the case with Rivers........  but most pro QBs are DONE around this time in their career

 

The fact is

Rivers is NOT the long term answer at QB

 

Defensive Coordinators have learned to stack the box against us with JB as QB, and make him throw accurate, pinpoint passes to beat them..........  He cant do this

 

Against Houston last year (2nd game) they had 3 of 4 db starters OUT..... and we couldnt do ANYTHING

 

Brissett is NOT the long team answer at QB

 

My hope is that Rivers comes in and the 2018 version is what we see, for the next 2 years..... we could win a SB....  I hope we dont even need to trot out another QB for 2 years 

 

But I think we need to get another QB as close to ready as we can. In some ways the clock is ticking......

 

 

 

And I will have to say this to NCF, for whatever reason you seem to need to jump on posters when you disagree with both feet.  You are vicious to people some times

 

I have never understood this.

 

You are obviously a smart person, but there is basic compassion that should be shown.

 

Everyone joined this board as a Colts fan..... we have a common goal.

 

There are many people of many ages and backgrounds that come to this forum. Some may be having a fantastic life, while others, may have lost a job, or had a child diagnosed with a disease, some may have an issue like autism or downs syndrome, that causes them not to be able to "spar" or even understand how.

 

They may be dealing with issues that you or I will never know about.

 

People come to a forum as a break from reality,  there isn't a reason to kick anyone........

 

Just curious why you do this?

 

 

 

 

 

I'll take a day or so to respond....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Take a look at your post, Mike.

 

Tell me....    tell all of us....      who are you talking to?

 

Its pretty clear

 

First Half is general

 

2nd half......  You know..

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeCurtis said:

Its pretty clear

 

First Half is general

 

2nd half......  You know..

 

 

 

I'll take a day or so to respond...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Its pretty clear

 

First Half is general

 

2nd half......  You know..

 

 

 

The day is up.     Having read your post,  my blood went from hot to boil....    since you've dumped a lot on my plate,  this response will be long...

 

Mike....    I've been here 8 years....    in that time I've been called arrogant by some,  condescending by some and a jerk by some.....     but you are the first person to use the word "vicious"....      I hope you'll stop and think about that word.    And if need be,  look it up.   Because if you tell me you think you know what the word means,  I'm here to tell you,  you don't.   And I don't much like it tossed my way, thanks for asking.

 

Just look at this thread that we're involved in.    I wrote one sarcastic sentence.    I referenced the words "brain trust."     And that set people off, including you.    Look at the post that I responded to....  the poster says there "wasn't one good reason for Brissett to be on the team."   And a bunch of people agreed with him.    It took me 5 seconds to come up with three good reasons.   I use a flippant, sarcastic word and I get this from you?   Seriously?

 

Now, here is where you tell me that your post isn't about just this thread....   it's about many of my posts.   I'm sorry you're offended.    I'm sorry when ANYONE is offended.   But I am policed. (not used as a pejorative)   We all are policed here and I'm letting you and everyone know that I'm highly policed.   So,  I do try to be careful.   I have little room for error.   

 

My point is this...    this thread is a perfect example of what I've been dealing with since I arrived here....     one person states a faulty premise and a bunch of people agree with them. Someone else comes along to say that not only is what they posted not true,  but often the opposite is true.    I couldn't begin to count the number of times that happens here.   I try to stop misinformation,  and if it isn't pointed out and corrected,  it becomes accepted as conventional wisdom.   As one poster who recently said Eberfluss was misusing Hooker.   That's when I asked,  when did this become accepted wisdom?   Or when another poster stated that Irsay has accepted a lower level of achievement than the Super Bowl.   That he's fine with it.    Is that type of viewpoint not supposed to get some pushback?    I'm sorry I'm sometimes not more tactful, but some of this stuff is astonishing...

 

Look....   I don't like fighting with various posters.  I'd much rather not.   But the website suffers when fiction becomes accepted as fact.   I appreciate that someone is going to say people are entitled to their opinion.    And I agree with you.   And nor do I expect people to agree with me.   I've been saying that since the day I arrived.    I'm the holder of many unpopular views,  and I'm fine with that.   I can defend them.   

 

So, to circule back to the beginning....   if the poster I responded to had simply said, they  think we'd be better off trading JB and moving on for the following reasons,  and talked about a vision for the future, which may just be JE and CK,   then I think he'd have a much better argument and we wouldn't be here.  None of us would be here.  But when he said there wasn't one good reason for keeping JB on the roster,  that caught my attention.    When he followed up with scenario's where JB wouldn't be able to help the team (in his opinion)  and left out the most likely scenario that JB might actually play during the season,  that catches my attention.   Don't dump this in my lap.   Don't call this my mess.    And don't try to use the word vicious with me.   People don't like being told they're wrong.   And you using that word with me are wrong.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...