Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who am I (NFL Edition)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Child Please, Chad Johnson   love it, great clue!!

Sid Luckman?

You all are impressive at these. You're like those experts who can look at only a girl's butt and deduce her identity.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't know it. Lol

You definitely would've read in the Daily Norseman :)

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That's right. 

That's really surprising because the bar is very low for Drew Lock, just win one playoff game. Win two, and you're on your own. :FlamingoDancing:

• Haha 2

I played offense and went to 8 pro bowls. I then went on to be the head coach for the team I played on.  I was coach of the year one time. 

Who am I? 

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Have read about him, been to his hometown in Pennsylvania (Altoona).

Yeah I used to go to Altoona all the time picking up from the steel mill there. Last time I was there it looked like a ghost town after the mill quit producing steel. They were just shipping the steel out and emptying out the warehouses. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I played offense and went to 8 pro bowls. I then went on to be the head coach for the team I played on.  I was coach of the year one time. 

Who am I? 

44 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah I used to go to Altoona all the time picking up from the steel mill there. Last time I was there it looked like a ghost town after the mill quit producing steel. They were just shipping the steel out and emptying out the warehouses. 

Sorry to hear that. I had been there 8 years ago, when I went to Puncxutawney to watch the ground hog day festive.. I visited Altoona as well and watched a movie and had dinner there. Even in night time, town was alright, very busy and looked like a city in the middle of forests. I accidentally let the driver window open all the while I was watching Cinema, but nothing happened to the car and its contents. I really liked the surroundings, generally that part of PA seemed still very remote. Can't imagine that place getting some businesses closed. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Who am I? 

Got it, Art Shell

• Like 1

Both my friend, a Hall of Fame RB and I, a future Hall of Fame QB, are from Texas. We played together in a few Texas high school All-Star games. We were Heisman Trophy finalists together. We were then drafted by the same team in NFL Draft. We both shared NFL Man of the Year award one year. 

However, I'm much known for being the long time starter for another team than the one who drafted me. 

3 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Both my friend, a Hall of Fame RB and I, a future Hall of Fame QB, are from Texas. We played together in a few Texas high school All-Star games. We were Heisman Trophy finalists together. We were then drafted by the same team in NFL Draft. We both shared NFL Man of the Year award one year. 

However, I'm much known for being the long time starter for another team than the one who drafted me. 

I thought this was Eli but he isn't from Texas and he shared the Man of the Year Award with a WR. 

It sounds a lot like Drew Brees. The RB sounds like Ladainian Tomlinson who was from TCU. They were both drafted by the Chargers. Brees is a surefire HoFer who is known as the QB of the Saints. I don't remember his winning the Man of the Year Award. I have to look that up. 

Anyway, let's say Drew Brees.

• Like 1

Yep, it is Drew Brees.

Who Am I:

I am a Hall of Fame player who enjoyed 14 years in the NFL, playing for only two teams. I won five Super Bowls. Who am I?

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I thought this was Eli but he isn't from Texas and he shared the Man of the Year Award with a WR. 

It sounds a lot like Drew Brees. The RB sounds like Ladainian Tomlinson who was from TCU. They were both drafted by the Chargers. Brees is a surefire HoFer who is known as the QB of the Saints. I don't remember his winning the Man of the Year Award. I have to look that up. 

Anyway, let's say Drew Brees.

You're correct on both accounts. They shared Man of the Year award in '06.

7 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Yep, it is Drew Brees.

Who Am I:

I am a Hall of Fame player who enjoyed 14 years in the NFL, playing for only two teams. I won five Super Bowls. Who am I?

Charles Haley 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I did not start following football until the early 90s. This guy was drafted in the 80s and only played 8 years. I can't think of anyone. I will think some more. 

Is he well-known?

very well known pay very close attention to my clues I left a hidden big one in there 

I will give an easy one.

I had a Hall of Fame career, playing mostly for the Vikings and Falcons. I recently died of brain cancer.

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I will give an easy one.

I had a Hall of Fame career, playing mostly for the Vikings and Falcons. I recently died of brain cancer.

Chris Doleman? 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Sammy Baugh 

:thmup: Yeah it was an easy one but I thought he deserved a mention. 

He still holds the record for punts with a 51.4 average. 

He also had a game where he threw 4TDs and had 4 interceptions in one game.