Lays it all out in the field

Energy is great 

Always a jokester

Strong determined player

Earned right to be one of the best 

Honestly this is one of the best and funniest clues I could give good luck

So what was the reference here?

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I came into the NFL as a 4th rounder and my height left a few doubts but despite my small stature I had a great 15 year career winning a SB in the process and winning a playoff game in OT.

answer mine first 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Darren Sproles? He did win a SB with Philly and played 15 years and was drafted in the 4th round lol. I was thinking WR's for some reason the whole time. lol

Could be Steve Smith if not for the SB win.

Could be Darren Sproles if not for winning playoff game in OT. Did eagles win that way in last 15 years? 

If the playoff game hurts, it could be that Colts lost to his team? And an AFC player? 

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Could be Steve Smith if not for the SB win.

Could be Darren Sproles if not for winning playoff game in OT. Did eagles win that way in last 15 years? 

If the playoff game hurts, it could be that Colts lost to his team? And an AFC player? 

He won with Philly

Chargers beat Colts in Wildcard 

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm sure I'm wrong but 2 guesses

Franco Harris 

or

Tony Dorsett 

No one because everyone in the Top “20” NFL career fumbles is a QB. Franco Harris and Tony Dorsett are the only 2 RBs in the Top “30”. :) 

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I'll guess Peyton 

Correct :thmup:.

The number that was retired not specifically for a player was no. 12 for Seahawks. 

They've retired the number because that's supposed to be meant for 12th Man, the Seahawks fans :facepalm::thmdown:

Actually NFL website is said to be selling 12th man jerseys for every NFL team, which is meant for fans. 

14 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I am the only NFL player to win Super Bowl MVP award while being in the losing team. I'm also the first non-QB to win that prize. But I was never inducted into the Hall of Fame. Who am I?

OJ Simpson?

34 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I am the only NFL player to win Super Bowl MVP award while being in the losing team. I'm also the first non-QB to win that prize. But I was never inducted into the Hall of Fame. Who am I?

Chuck Howley. I knew this because I watch too much NFL Channel. He won the MVP when Dallas lost to the Colts :funny:

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I was drafted in 1995 and played for 3 different teams but my most memorable play came in college in 1994 on a miracle hail mary. 

Kordell Stewart. He also stepped out of bounds and came back in to catch a TD vs the Colts in the 1995 AFC Title Game lol. Colts got ripped off of an AFC Title.

Archived