Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriot games

cdgacoltsfan

23 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

They'd have to tank for Trevor tho. I just don't see Belichick doing that. Even with Matt Cassel, they went I believe 10-6.

Try 11-5. Patriots will still be in the division winner race in the last week of December, mark my words.

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

Try 11-5. Patriots will still be in the division winner race in the last week of December, mark my words.

I agree. I am actually rooting for this to happen to further impact Brady's legacy. It would be great to see a brand new QB take them to playoffs (only to get beaten down by the Colts). I think the Bucs will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs by losing in week 17 to the Saints. 

On 4/24/2020 at 1:19 PM, cdgacoltsfan said:

The Patriots didn't address any needs in free agency and traded out of the first round. They will have a ton of picks in the 2021 draft. Hmmm...are there any good QBs coming out next year ???:woah:

Reminds me of the deal that went down for Herschel Walker. How far is Clemson from Gillette Stadium?

20 hours ago, 18to87 said:

I agree. I am actually rooting for this to happen to further impact Brady's legacy. It would be great to see a brand new QB take them to playoffs (only to get beaten down by the Colts). I think the Bucs will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs by losing in week 17 to the Saints. 

I think I saw the Bucs are favored in their division. For sure their success percentage in the Red Zone are will explode with Gronk.

Archived