Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronk Has Not Yet Signed Retirement Papers

King Colt

I read that Gronk has banked his NFL salary his entire career. He has lived off of endorsements, personal appearance fees and such.   There is no financial reason for him to play again.  I would be surprised if he came back.  Aside from that, the dude is a shell of his former physique. He must have shed 40 pounds.

3 hours ago, Roger said:

I read that Gronk has banked his NFL salary his entire career. He has lived off of endorsements, personal appearance fees and such.   There is no financial reason for him to play again.  I would be surprised if he came back.  Aside from that, the dude is a shell of his former physique. He must have shed 40 pounds.

Don't know his plans, but he was spotted here in these parts-

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/sports/high-school/volleyball/2019/10/09/csn-volleyball-coach-macintyre-meets-former-pats-star-gronkowski/3918264002/

But still a chance for  return-

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/sports/high-school/volleyball/2019/10/09/csn-volleyball-coach-macintyre-meets-former-pats-star-gronkowski/3918264002/

On 10/11/2019 at 5:23 PM, King Colt said:

It was said today he has not officially retired. No big deal right? But wait. If the Pats go undefeated and remain so through the playoffs and are SB bound  is there any one person that would be shocked if Gronk signs up for the SB? Hoody, oh Hoody.

I really doubt he would come back to play in one game.  He already has the rings.

Also I'm not sure how useful he would be.  Even if he's in shape it's doubtful that he could suddenly come back and jump into the game with little to no practice the entire season and play extremely well.

I think Hoodie would say "Thanks but no thanks"

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

I really doubt he would come back to play in one game.  He already has the rings.

Also I'm not sure how useful he would be.  Even if he's in shape it's doubtful that he could suddenly come back and jump into the game with little to no practice the entire season and play extremely well.

I think Hoodie would say "Thanks but no thanks"

looks like gronk has lost some weight already too, i dont think he would be the same