Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Belichick Responds to Gronk Retiring

Lucky Colts Fan

Gronk reminds me of Welker -- talented, hardworking, disrespectful, and unreliable.  I feel like the Pats will not have a hard time replacing him for a lot less money.  As for BB's reaction, it's typical.  BUT compare his reaction to the Gronk defection to this of his DC.  I've got a feeling BB would not be crushed when TB12 hangs 'e up.

It sounds like he doesn't like Gronk. That reminds me, New England a couple years ago were in discussions about trading Gronk, until Gronk refused, saying he didn't want to play for anyone other than New England. He basically threatened retirement if he were to get traded. I imagine Belichick wasn't happy about that, as it kept the team from securing some draft picks.

15 hours ago, wizwor said:

Gronk reminds me of Welker -- talented, hardworking, disrespectful, and unreliable.  I feel like the Pats will not have a hard time replacing him for a lot less money.  As for BB's reaction, it's typical.  BUT compare his reaction to the Gronk defection to this of his DC.  I've got a feeling BB would not be crushed when TB12 hangs 'e up.

he could probably lose a close family member and keep a straight face saying these things happen im on to next week