Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Agency: Ballard Has Earned the benefit of the doubt (Official Thread)

MikeCurtis

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

So I give you 3 paragraphs of info and you give me 3 eggs, No chicken? Ok you WIN! I guess my 3 paragraphs were too much to dissect or rebuttal. BTW, why do people as yourself always result in disrespect? Shows a lot. Well not really. “Want a snickers” lol wow. That was amazing!

How exactly am I supposed to reply to 3 paragraphs of "the sky is falling!"???

"Calm down" seems like the best response.  Eat a snack.  Take a nap.  Do what you gotta do to calm down.  :thmup:

*Booger McFarland

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

How exactly am I supposed to reply to 3 paragraphs of "the sky is falling!"???

"Calm down" seems like the best response.  Eat a snack.  Take a nap.  Do what you gotta do to calm down.  :thmup:

*Booger McFarland

The only person who isn’t calm is you. You are the one suggesting naps. So go take one. Who made you king of the world to tell anyone to calm down? The self righteousness is absurd. 

You send personal shots instead of having a dialog about football. I’m not here for that or you. 

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

The only person who isn’t calm is you. You are the one suggesting naps. So go take one. Who made you king of the world to tell anyone to calm down? The self righteousness is absurd. 

You send personal shots instead of having a dialog about football. I’m not here for that or you. 

Deep breaths, man.

It's gonna be ok.

The Colts are going to be a good football team without AB, Bell, or anybody else that's being overpaid right now.  We'll be there in January, maybe February.  Just wait and see.  :thmup:

• Like 1

Color me not impressed. I wont say much on this note except, I don't understand how anyone can think that this is the best approach. Lets just stare at the $100 M in an account. I'm sure the $ will suite up for us come Sunday. 

"But you are looking at the glass half full Rackeen." The only thing full is Irsay's bank account, not this Colts roster devoid of new starters. My bad, we added WR Funchess.  

Ballard is the GM of a business.  Not his job to make it rain, flash cash like a pimp, or sprinkle cash around like fairy dust/monopoly money.  His methodical, analytical approach is for the long-haul.  Every player in free agency built their resume in a different city, system and locker room.  Ballard works for an owner whose football money and franchise he manages.  Thus far, I - for one - am very impressed. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, Rackeen305 said:

And this is what you bring to the game in which you play Mahomes, Brady, or Brees?

* Eggs and chickens? This won’t get the Colts the ring they are looking for. And chicken little will be watching the playoffs at home telling you to pass a cold one while watching KC, Pats, even the Browns lol play for it all. 

“There’s always next year” and “At least we won the division for an NFL record 20 years in a row. Take that Pats” (Colts fan voice) smh 

Lastly, Saving money to “sign our own”. FYI the Colts didn’t win the Super Bowl until they reached out and got a Bugger McFarlan (might’ve misspelled his name) on the team. A player who was not drafted by the Colts. 

Some thing happened in Tampa Bay. They acquired an All-Pro, Simeon Rice.

However, the rest of the Colts team & TB team were in place. Each team acquired the last piece of the puzzle in Free Agency (and Bob Sanders came back from another injury).