Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ouch Huge shade to the texans

14 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Kyle Brandt has a huge man crush on the Colts. It is a very good show. Best around....

He has been behind the Colts all season, saying to watch out for them. The Colts actually sent him a 1-0 shirt that the show presented to him on air last week.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

He has been behind the Colts all season, saying to watch out for them. The Colts actually sent him a 1-0 shirt that the show presented to him on air last week.

Yes, I saw that. Good to see support getting recognised.....I watch some of it every day, and fast fwd for all the Colts segments. Even Kay is on the bandwagon now....

• Like 1

Hats off to our GM, Chris Ballard!

He made some un-sexy picks (2 guards) early in the draft and now the Colts O-line is the sexiest in the NFL. People love to watch our O-lineman maul defenders. It's great -- I mean, who watches O-lineman?

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

lol.  Not often you see someone at the major sports channels championing the Colts.  

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

lol.  Not often you see someone at the major sports channels championing the Colts.  

I am kind of nervous. What I have seen today the media is saying we can win this game. I thought for sure they would say KC would blow us out. I hope everyone isn’t getting caught up in the moment because our schedule has been weak.

26 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am kind of nervous. What I have seen today the media is saying we can win this game. I thought for sure they would say KC would blow us out. I hope everyone isn’t getting caught up in the moment because our schedule has been weak.

Houston ain't no slouch.  We beat a good team.  They were probably not as good as their record indicated, but winning 11 games is difficult to do.  As far as I'm concerned, this season has been a success we can be proud of and look forward to 2019 with more hope than we ever had in the last several years.  Anything from hereon out is just icing on the cake.

What I want to avoid more than anything is just getting blown out.  That's worst case scenario whereas winning is best case scenario obviously. But I would still be excited if we were in a position to win the end of the game.  We aren't a perfect team and we still have plenty of missing pieces at key positions.  So it wouldn't be surprising if our overachieving defense couldn't hang with a high octane offense like the Chiefs.  I hope we do, but still, I like the pressure we get and the secondary is balling out.  But I wonder what it would look like if we had a game changing DE and/or CB that never stepped off the field except for a breather?  That would change the complexity of this game in a fundamental way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is hilarious. The colts were classy to show up to Houston on their bye week. Ouch that has to sting the Texans. I love this show. They are very entertaining.

uch 

awesome!  I hope mahomes tries a no look pass and k. moore runs it back for 6.

My favorite analysis ever I absolutely loved it. I mean I don't know if we will win on Saturday or not but that doesn't change the fact that I loved it and if we lose I'll still love it. I read someone say don't get caught up in the hype why not enjoy it for at least while it lasts. 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

What happened in the regular season goes out the window in the playoffs.