Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacobs (Giants) Released

chrisfarley

Why? We already have a younger version of him and his style running - Delone Carter. If we will use Grokowski as a lead blocker for D Brown the running game will look much better.......in my opinion. "two headed monster"

If we are looking for free agents my opion is:

Wayne for M. Williams (Houston needs another receiver and Williams will work in the 3-4 defense) Might have to give up a pick to sweeten the deal with Houston. Mathis on left linebacker side, Williams on right linebacker, Angerer in the middle and get some fat boy DT's in the draft.

Freeney for V. Jackson (Chargers need a pass rush and Jackson gives us a route running receiver with experience)

He would be a great pick up if he actually stuck to his role of pounding it down the middle and moving the chains, but he tries too hard to be the premiere running back. He bounces around a lot and tries to be nifty with his feet, which often leads to very minimal yardage gain. I watch a lot of Giants games (I live in NY), and I find myself wondering why he takes the field when there is a much better option in Bradshaw who can do everything Jacob is supposed to do and more.

Why? We already have a younger version of him and his style running - Delone Carter. If we will use Grokowski as a lead blocker for D Brown the running game will look much better.......in my opinion. "two headed monster"

Wayne for M. Williams (Houston needs another receiver and Williams will work in the 3-4 defense) Might have to give up a pick to sweeten the deal with Houston. Mathis on left linebacker side, Williams on right linebacker, Angerer in the middle and get some fat boy DT's in the draft.

Freeney for V. Jackson (Chargers need a pass rush and Jackson gives us a route running receiver with experience)

Wayne is a FA and can't be traded or were you talking about something else? :???:

Plus he's 29 and bruising backs DO NOT LAST LONG IN THIS LEAGUE. He has 1 maybe 2 years left before he starts really considering retirement. This release has essentially ended his career if you ask me.

Please stop talking about trading free agents!