Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nelson Scream was edited.

Lawrence Owen

6 hours ago, GoColtsWin said:

@WoolMagnetAh, a joke. Got you. Not just a typical low shot(politcally) by a butthurt individual. And I would appreciate you not “Tugging”, as you put it, on anything political because last time I checked the forum rule, it’s not allowed. 

It was a politically angled joke only by association.  

I take shots at ANY side.  For the joke's sake, not red vs blue.  I could really care less.  Its all about the comedic value for me.

People need to get tougher and shed those thin skins.  (Not u, all of us). Its an absolute joke what people get offended about today.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wig said:

If you want to know why they did it:  my wife saw it because it came across her twitter. The redaction will not. 

Oh, you know the reason was exposure. and the edit was for imprinting the exposure.  But you're right, the redaction of the video has already commenced. and now it's off twitter.

9 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Now the NFL fined him for leading with his helmet!  26K.  That's beyond ridiculous imo!

I just saw that, another example of inconsistency by the NFL.  They have let many hits similar to Nelson's go by with no fine.

• Like 1

Was Church's audible reaction after he got hit also edited???

So, you know how teams will pipe in crowd noise at their practices so they can get used to that and learn to deal with it??

Well, I wonder if the Titans have been piping in Nelson's scream at their practice this week to prepare their defense for Big Q?  :lol: