Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+3) at Kansas City (10-7-18)

oldunclemark

1p.m. EST.....Jim Nantz and the drunk babbler Tony Romo on CBS

65 degrees and some rain in Kansas City  over-under at 49

Jax QB Blake Bortles (97 of 150, 7 TDs. 3 INTs) has only come up empty in one game this season (which is like an MVP year for normal QBs) but he';ll have to go without Leonard "At least I play more than LeVeon Bell" Fournette who is out again.

Jacksonville's 'Million Dollar Defense" gets a big test against KC 'Wonderboy" Pat Mahomes (90 of 138, 14 TDs, NO interceptions) who may be a flash in the pan. But he's the best flash in the pan in recent NFL history.

KC would be on their way to a 16-0 record except that they have the worst defense in the NFL.. They have allowed 113 first downs and 1,800 yards in four games.

Jacksonville (3-1) would be the pick here if Fournette was playing but he only plays every other week.

Bad weather always favors the defense but Jacksonville is one of the most penalized teas in the NFL..and Jalen Ramsey will be good for three flags Sunday against KCs  'Trix are for Kids; offense..

I'd stay away from this game altogether. KC is due to come crashing down and  remind you again of federal law: You never bet on Jacksonville. Its called the 'Blake Bortles Law'

10 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

1p.m. EST.....Jim Nantz and the drunk babbler Tony Romo on CBS

65 degrees and some rain in Kansas City  over-under at 49

Jax QB Blake Bortles (97 of 150, 7 TDs. 3 INTs) has only come up empty in one game this season (which is like an MVP year for normal QBs) but he';ll have to go without Leonard "At least I play more than LeVeon Bell" Fournette who is out again.

Jacksonville's 'Million Dollar Defense" gets a big test against KC 'Wonderboy" Pat Mahomes (90 of 138, 14 TDs, NO interceptions) who may be a flash in the pan. But he's the best flash in the pan in recent NFL history.

KC would be on their way to a 16-0 record except that they have the worst defense in the NFL.. They have allowed 113 first downs and 1,800 yards in four games.

Jacksonville (3-1) would be the pick here if Fournette was playing but he only plays every other week.

Bad weather always favors the defense but Jacksonville is one of the most penalized teas in the NFL..and Jalen Ramsey will be good for three flags Sunday against KCs  'Trix are for Kids; offense..

I'd stay away from this game altogether. KC is due to come crashing down and you never bet on Jacksonville.

Since it's in Arrowhead I think Jacks is about to be smoked by KC's Offense which has been unstoppable. Bortles will be unable to keep with them. Only way Jacks wins is, if they get 2 or 3 Turnovers turned into points

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Bortles fumble! Bortles pick-6! Bortles pick!

This is why they will not win anything big. Regarding the Jags Defense, yeah it is Great but not an all-time Great Defense like the 78 Steelers, 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, 2015 Broncos for example. Chiefs are just marching up and down the field on them. Yeah they beat the Patriots but the Patriots typically struggle for some reason in their 1st 2 or 3 games almost every season, strange but true. If Jags played the Pats again now, I would put my money on the Pats.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

30-14 Chiefs, I think they are very smart lmao Jacks is the team that isn't very smart thinking Blake Bortles can take them anywhere. 

5 personal foul penalties is not smart football. Won’t be surprised if one of them is suspended for NE next week. Punching a guy is never a good idea.