Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Pro Day

TKnight24

Impressive numbers for the Saint Francis QB:

http://www.saintfranciscougars.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4023

University of Saint Francis quarterback Nick Ferrer has been chosen 2017 NAIA Football Player of the Year. The USF senior (Westfield, Ind. / Westfield H.S.) has led the 14-0 Cougars to Back-to-Back National Championships. 

The 6-foot-4, 230-pound right-hander is the first USF QB to be selected NAIA POTY

Ferrer is No. 2 on the NAIA career passing touchdowns list with 136 (No. 1 in the MSFA) and he is No. 4 on the NAIA career passing yardage list with 12,535 yards.

CAREER PASSING
Year     GP/GS     Effic.     Cmp-Att-INT         Pct.     Yds.         TD     Lng     Sngl Gm Avg./G
2014        9/3       101.0     77-152-6              .507     818             6      67     300     90.9
2015      12/12     177.9     223-358-5            .623     3,476         40     83     434     289.7
2016      14/14     174.5     267-434-9            .615     4,046         51     78     421     289.0
2017      14/14     172.2     307-453-4            .678     4,195         39     68     508     299.6
Totals     49/43     166.6     874-1,397-24       .626    12,535      136     83     508     255.8

Franklin College WR sounds impressive:

http://franklingrizzlies.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/alexander_deontez_5bru

Deontez Alexander

6’2, 196

er

Deontez Alexander

2017: Hauled in 50 balls for the Grizzlies, racking up 1,137 yards and scoring 18 touchdowns over a 10-game stretch…finished second in Division III in touchdown catches…named First Team All-HCAC and First Team All-North Region by D3Football.com…recorded 14 of his 18 touchdown receptions from 25 yards or more out…caught six passes for 133 yards and tied a career-high with three touchdowns against Thomas More (9/2)…matched a career-high with 10 catches while recording a new career-high with 196 receiving yards and a pair of scores against Mount St. Joseph (10/28)…had six 100-yard receiving games and eight games with multiple touchdown catches.

2016: Hauled in 64 passes for a team-high 996 yards and 15 touchdowns...had at least one touchdown in all 10 games...named First Team All-HCAC...hauled in a season-high 12 balls for 164 yards in the Griz' thrilling win over Thomas More in the season opener (9/3)...caught nine passes for 147 yards and a season-high three TDs against Anderson (11/5)...finished with five 100+ yard receiving games.

2 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Franklin College WR sounds impressive:

I know you’re talking college, but I once watched a 3 win Franklin High School team beat the brakes off of a ranked Speedway team. This was probably about 15 years ago. 

5 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Darn, they didn’t invite me AGAIN!

A diamond in the rough is a heavy burden to bear isn't it? Ballard probably just figures you'll intimidate the rest of the competition assembled there SME. That's gotta be the reason man. :headspin:

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wow been waiting for this one for awhile, what a slobberknocker...44-41 Syracuse in ot, knew it would hit the over, that was easy money.Both squads top 25 worthy. UNLV best group of 5 team I have seen so far with all due respect to Boise and Army who is destroying opponents. Cuse can play with anyone in the ACC, the McCord redemption tour continues.
    • I feel you here. I can much easier let a loss roll off back now. Not nearly as emotional. Yes I still feel a tiny bit sad during the week after a loss but it’s much less emotional for me now.
    • I will just say this. I thought for sure with all the injuries they were going to get beat by Steelers. I was shocked how well they played. It might look bad for Sunday but let’s have a little faith. I think we might be turning s corner with having a better coach then what we have had in the past. Hopefully we are less streaky and more consistent with Shane.
    • Sure. I support that, too. What I don't get is people saying others need to stop discussing this subject or that people are ruining this message board by stating opinions they don't agree with.
    • I know this doesn't compare to your children, but I have genuinely put in an effort as well not to yell or get violent since I've got my Labrador Retriever 2 1/2 years ago. She is my life, and I always want her to be comfortable around me. I've finally got on some good medication that has lowered my outbursts, and I'm probably living a better life than I have since 2011 which was the last year I had a huge social life and was traveling and playing pokemon with all my best friends.    I just enjoy sports a ton and is still a mini-escape from life. I want to feel like I can enjoy a journey that my team can win a championship. If we lose, that's one thing and I'm fine with it as long as there is maximum effort given. When we lose and it's due to circumstances out of our control (injuries) seemingly every year, that's when I become apathetic towards the team over time.   The Atlanta Braves had a horrible season with injuries this year, but because we won a WS three years ago and make the playoffs every year, it's more forgivable. When we just lose every year, or the times we win it's a QB like Rivers who has 1 year with us and he retires, I just give up. I have no control to fix the team myself, and I resort to playing Madden instead.   Also, I'm sorry that you lost your friend in NC due to the flooding. That has to be horrible to go through. I have a bunch of friends in the South who lost power for 3 1/2 days and a cousin in Florida whose house got destroyed and she has to move in with her sister now. That hurricane sucked for so many people.
  • Members

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 1,110

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,841

• cbear

cbear 740

• ProblChld32

ProblChld32 784

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 1

Rookie