Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Robert Mathis

TKnight24

2 hours ago, TdungyW/12 said:

And don’t forget chubb!!

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I didn't know we had a DE named chubb.

yeah I didn't know that either! And if it is true and the colts and dolphins are in serious discussion on swapping picks, Colts wont get chubb anyway. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

yeah I didn't know that either! And if it is true and the colts and dolphins are in serious discussion on swapping picks, Colts wont get chubb anyway. 

CB will be talking to anyone that’ll call for #6 .... but until draft day he won’t be trading it away if 1-5 go the way it’s said and 4 are QB’s .... Chubb could fall our way .... of Nelson Chubb and Barkley are gone by 6 and there’s a QB still on the board ( which I highly doubt ) they will have to pay a Kings randsom for #6 and then we trade back. 

CB has stated he doesn’t want to leave the top 10 because of this reason. 

2 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

CB will be talking to anyone that’ll call for #6 .... but until draft day he won’t be trading it away if 1-5 go the way it’s said and 4 are QB’s .... Chubb could fall our way .... of Nelson Chubb and Barkley are gone by 6 and there’s a QB still on the board ( which I highly doubt ) they will have to pay a Kings randsom for #6 and then we trade back. 

CB has stated he doesn’t want to leave the top 10 because of this reason. 

Browns might take chubb at 4. They can get a RB later and I doubt they spend a #4 overall on a guard. 

Could be Garrett & Chubb Dynamic Duo pass rushers!

2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Browns might take chubb at 4. They can get a RB later and I doubt they spend a #4 overall on a guard. 

Could be Garrett & Chubb Dynamic Duo pass rushers!

I don’t think they will, they need a dynamic RB with their new QB. Chubb and Garrett sounds good but that’ll be overkill. 

I got a real kick out of how excited Mathis was about going back to the 4-3. He was almost giggling. I love that guy. Plus, I believe Robert really understands this defense and will do our DEs a world of good. "The pass rush is back."

28 minutes ago, bleevit said:

I got a real kick out of how excited Mathis was about going back to the 4-3. He was almost giggling. I love that guy. Plus, I believe Robert really understands this defense and will do our DEs a world of good. "The pass rush is back."

"Ice Pick!"

56 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

I don’t think they will, they need a dynamic RB with their new QB. Chubb and Garrett sounds good but that’ll be overkill. 

Na, theres very good RB's in 2nd &3rd rounds. Besides, a RB at #4? Isn't that foolish? DE's are harder to find than RB's, right?

15 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Na, theres very good RB's in 2nd &3rd rounds. Besides, a RB at #4? Isn't that foolish? DE's are harder to find than RB's, right?

I agree with you but it’s clevland .... and they r in love with barkley. He might have been Picked at 1 if they knew they could get Allen at 4