Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stand Up!

WERC82

Dear Colts, please begin an ad campaign to get people on their feet in Lucas Oli Stadium so we can bring back the noise we had in the Hoosier Dome. The home crowd is part of the team and we don't want your security staff relegating us to bench. 

1 hour ago, WERC82 said:

Dear Colts, please begin an ad campaign to get people on their feet in Lucas Oli Stadium so we can bring back the noise we had in the Hoosier Dome. The home crowd is part of the team and we don't want your security staff relegating us to bench. 

Huh??

59 minutes ago, Nadine said:

you saying the crowd doesn't do it's part?

If he is not. I will.... The bleacher seating in the rca dome led to people standing more often and being involved in the game. The new stadium has individual seats and even cup holders. I am certain i had brought this up before. Now a days if people try to be loud they do so by clapping. Far less yelling when the D is on the field. I have been told by fellow season ticket holders to sit down and not yell..... Even on 3rd down. Unfortunately for people behind my father and I, we did not oblige. He has had season tickets for two decades and it was not an issue at the old dome...

3 hours ago, WERC82 said:

2018-02-06 18.36.12.png