Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That's my CB!

IndyScribe

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

.......and take a shot every time the eagles get penalized by the refs.

Great idea, cause then you won't see or remember the 2nd half when the pats turn around the game! (like they use to do) 

And by the time brady lifts the trophy your head will be probably somewhere near the toilet..... :yuk:

7 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

I think it's mostly an issue of the LACK of calls. The Patriots only had ONE call against them all game, which the NFL mentioned hasn't happened to a playoff team since 2011. That is very impressive to go an entire 60 minutes with only one penalty.

This forum can't have it both ways. We go on and on about how BB is the greatest and but when his team plays disciplined in the biggest game of their season we cry foul.

10 hours ago, BOTT said:

The only bad call I rember against the jags was the 1st half interference against Bouye. Not sure why people are crying about the refs.

It was the discrepancy in calls and not just the penalties but Myles Jack should have had a TD but was blown dead way prematurely. The hit on Gronk was legal as well Church leads with his shoulder and Gronk moves his head reaching out for the ball can't penalize the defender for that. The last play to win it for the Pats also had a blatant hold on it that wasn't called, the officiating was brutal Sunday.  

1 hour ago, ty4atd said:

It was the discrepancy in calls and not just the penalties but Myles Jack should have had a TD but was blown dead way prematurely. The hit on Gronk was legal as well Church leads with his shoulder and Gronk moves his head reaching out for the ball can't penalize the defender for that. The last play to win it for the Pats also had a blatant hold on it that wasn't called, the officiating was brutal Sunday.  

If you think the hit on Gronk was legal you just don't understand the rule. And the blown whistle, while it sucks, is completely understandable.

12 hours ago, BOTT said:

The only bad call I rember against the jags was the 1st half interference against Bouye. Not sure why people are crying about the refs.

People are crying because the refs handed NE 47 yards in bogus penalty yardage in 2 plays, which kept NE in the game going into halftime.  NE did absolutely nothing to earn that TD except throw the ball in the air and wait for flags to be thrown.......7 points were completely handed to them by the officials. 

12 hours ago, BOTT said:

People are crying because the refs handed NE 47 yards in bogus penalty yardage in 2 plays, which kept NE in the game going into halftime.  NE did absolutely nothing to earn that TD except throw the ball in the air and wait for flags to be thrown.......7 points were completely handed to them by the officials. 

1 minute ago, MacDee1975 said:

I already pointed out the interference against Bouye. What was the other one?

The provisions of section (f) do not prohibit incidental contact by the mask or noncrown parts of the helmet in the course of a conventional tackle on an opponent.

Church doesn't hit him with the crown of his helmet and leads with his shoulder in the course of a conventional tackle 

21 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

if Carson Wentz was going to play id actually watch the Superbowl. But i guess ill just tune in to some TV show instead:spit:

haha...it's because Carson Wentz isn't going to play that I AM excited about watching the SB.  :D

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Sooooo...............

Who's having the anti-SB party then? 

I don't know about "anti-SB party" ha, but whenever the pats are in the SB I take the kids to an amusement park, I figure the park will be less busy, & I get to spend some quality time with my girls..

I just hope it doesn't backfire & inadvertently turn them into patriots fans, once they realize they get to go to Disneyland if the pats make the SB...

Ha...