Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you like the Thursday all-blue with white stripes home uniform better than what we normally wear?

FinalAxel

Should we change our home uniforms?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see our home uniform colors change?

• Yes, I like the all-blue uniform with white stripes better
    • No, I like our normal uniform better, blue jersey with white pants

23 hours ago, FinalAxel said:

I've never been a big fan of our blue yersey-white pants home uniforms; been a big fan of our all-white-blue stripe away uniform however.
After watching the last game vs. Denver, I really came to like our all-blue with white stripes uniform. I would like to see that being our standard home uniform. What do you guys think, should we change our home uniforms to what we were wearing on Thursday?

You want to change what uniforms all the former Colts greats wore like Johnny U and everyone wore. Then why not change the name of the team while we're at it. Don't mess with history the uniforms and history mean something. 

2 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

You want to change what uniforms all the former Colts greats wore like Johnny U and everyone wore. Then why not change the name of the team while we're at it. Don't mess with history the uniforms and history mean something. 

It's not like those were the original uniforms.

It's just a football team.

11 hours ago, BOTT said:

Adding black to uniforms has been way overdone.

Boooo!! lol. The most standard color combo out there is freaking white and blue :lol:

All black unis with white stripes and blue lettering would be fire right? Just for an alternate, like once or twice a year. Once at home, once on the road.

All white with Blue stripes and logo is the best in football imo.....the home ones I did like the all blue...but honestly I would wear the all white all the time lol!!!

Changing things up is nice but it can definitely go poorly......remember this combo.....uggghhh...some time something sounds good on paper and looks awful in action.

05ee2741e253b34c949fa54ef2ecc200_crop_ex

I also think you start bringing in other colors like grey/silver etc it starts resembling other teams too much like the Lions etc.

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

All white with Blue stripes and logo is the best in football imo.....the home ones I did like the all blue...but honestly I would wear the all white all the time lol!!!

Changing things up is nice but it can definitely go poorly......remember this combo.....uggghhh...some time something sounds good on paper and looks awful in action.

05ee2741e253b34c949fa54ef2ecc200_crop_ex

I also think you start bringing in other colors like grey/silver etc it starts resembling other teams too much like the Lions etc.

Loved those uniforms.  All white with a blue helmet would be nice.

On 12/21/2017 at 6:46 AM, jimmy g said:

The "would be fire" must be a new generational thing?  I've never heard phrase that in my life, but its on this thread twice!

Sorry, I'm an old fogey...

Not really. I believe people have been saying something is fire for sometime. Just not a lot of people say it I guess. Anywho......

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

And I guess that is why you can't make everyone happy all the time....yikes I thought those uniforms were universally hated....so gross! lol

Weren't they basically the all whites with a different shade of blue and a blue helmet?  If you hate those how do you not hate the current look?

On 12/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, BOTT said:

Weren't they basically the all whites with a different shade of blue and a blue helmet?  If you hate those how do you not hate the current look?

The blue is not the same....and I hate the blue helmet....and it even had a tiny horseshoe on the back....the strip on the pants was a thick blue one....it looks nothing like anything we have. My opinion is blue helmets would look awful. I love our current whites. Clean sleek look. I liked the home uni from last week it was a nice change of pace...but I see no reason to change...and that uni looked nothing like current ones.