Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Qb Is Not A Need, Pass On Luck

manning2dallas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its starting to be known PM will be 100 percent by april,to release him would be both ludicrous and very stupid

And your source for this is?

Jiminy Crickett reported it live from fantasyland at noon today. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy were all a buzz about the news.

luck is much more greedy then peyton is. if you dont believe me hes already said he doesnt really care to play for the colts. that he wont sit and wants to play, luck is not a team player and if you start getting him guys around him he wont be happy if they are just as greedy as he is. cause his first contract hes gonna want more money then peyton has in his contract right now. i can bet you on that one. peyton at least wants a team to help him win more. its what hes been wanting the past ten years. hes said it on many of occasions. if they tell him you can win another superbowl if we had more cap space i bet you anything hed be like ok lets drop my salary by a few million to help out the team. its cause peyton is a team player.

1) Luck never said he doesn't really care for the Colts.

2) Luck is a very good team player as evidenced by his play and his attitude at college

3) Luck never said he wanted more money than PM has in his contract right now

Stop telling lies.

luck is much more greedy then peyton is. if you dont believe me hes already said he doesnt really care to play for the colts. that he wont sit and wants to play, luck is not a team player and if you start getting him guys around him he wont be happy if they are just as greedy as he is. cause his first contract hes gonna want more money then peyton has in his contract right now. i can bet you on that one. peyton at least wants a team to help him win more. its what hes been wanting the past ten years. hes said it on many of occasions. if they tell him you can win another superbowl if we had more cap space i bet you anything hed be like ok lets drop my salary by a few million to help out the team. its cause peyton is a team player.

My God, you can't be frickin serious? Just about everything you said is absolute made up nonsense. You couldn't back that crap up if your life depended on it.

:stop:

luck is much more greedy then peyton is.

Opinion stated as fact.
if you dont believe me hes already said he doesnt really care to play for the colts.
Opinion stated as fact.
that he wont sit and wants to play, luck is not a team player and if you start getting him guys around him he wont be happy if they are just as greedy as he is. cause his first contract hes gonna want more money then peyton has in his contract right now.
Opinion stated as fact.

1) Luck never said he doesn't really care for the Colts.

2) Luck is a very good team player as evidenced by his play and his attitude at college

3) Luck never said he wanted more money than PM has in his contract right now

Stop telling lies.

he did say he didnt wanna play for the colts that is fact. your just spewing out the mouth cause you dont wanna believe it. contract right now please in 4 years when his contract is up i bet you he will be wanting to be paid alot and if he was a team player why not prove you can throw to other WR's other then the ones your used to throwing to?

I just realized something while watching nfl network andrew luck reminds me ALOT of Jeff George (sucks). really highly toughted QB coming out of college. everyone wanting him, and wait how many superbowls did we win with him? how many times did we make the playoffs with him? yeah exactly.

My God, you can't be frickin serious? Just about everything you said is absolute made up nonsense. You couldn't back that crap up if your life depended on it.

you just cant accept that luck has said those things about not really wanting to be a colt and not willing to sit and learn behind the GOAT. but i bet you would rather push manning out of indy and have your poster boy luck. ive just figured out luck = the second coming of jeff george.

snapback.png

ColtsBlueFL, on 29 February 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

Opinion stated as fact.

Opinion stated as fact.

Opinion stated as fact.

ty at least someone is watching and reading and not just riding along the hype train.

Actually, I am pointing out that you are making statements of opinion as if they are facts.

Sorry.

Provide proof of your claim(s) and gain widespread credibility and enlighten many posters here, or do not and it is just fluff to be dismissed out of hand, and you'll likely lose some credibility.

we are not doing your work for you. you gotta back that s****** up. till then, peace out!

ok do a google search its on there and posted by teh one that said it wasnt fact. im not doin any more then that i gave the info and your saying im lying? i find that offensive. sorry but true

actualy your the one that posted that. so sorry to say its not fact and being it was you who posted about it. yeah that is fail sorry.

You are mistaken. I never posted that Luck stated he does not want to play for the Colts. You did, and you are lying in an attempt to remove the ignominy of lying when you posted it above. Shame on you.

Quote from them article on first post-

"Andrew Luck is willing to learn from Peyton Manning. He just wants everyone to know he's ready to play next season, too.

The Stanford quarterback said Thursday he could coexist as Manning's teammate even though his preference would be to play immediately."

http://espn.go.com/n...play-right-away

This immediately contradicts your statements claimed here-

"if you dont believe me hes already said he doesnt really care to play for the colts."

All of the other claims you have made there will now ride the coattails of this false claim. Sorry, I tried doing your work for you and it didn't pan out as you presented it. You will now need more direct proof of your suppositions stated as if fact for me to believe or take notice. And I will not take generic thread titles as proof no longer.

he did say he didnt wanna play for the colts that is fact. your just spewing out the mouth cause you dont wanna believe it. contract right now please in 4 years when his contract is up i bet you he will be wanting to be paid alot and if he was a team player why not prove you can throw to other WR's other then the ones your used to throwing to?

I just realized something while watching nfl network andrew luck reminds me ALOT of Jeff George (sucks). really highly toughted QB coming out of college. everyone wanting him, and wait how many superbowls did we win with him? how many times did we make the playoffs with him? yeah exactly.

Huh, he literally said he didn't want to play for the Indianapolis Colts? What internet are you using, or TV stations were you watching because I can't seem to find anything where Andrew Luck said, "Hey guys how's it going I'm Andrew Luck I don't want to play for the Indianapolis Colts. I approve this message."

But.....

ipooprainbows.jpg

Regardless of what happens or who we take I will be supportive. The only situation that would upset me is if Peyton is healthy and willing to take the incentive laden deal and we don't bring him back. We do need a qb for the future. This is the chance to take the best talent we will ever probably get the chance for..but that doesn't mean it is the only choice that will help this team move forward. I very much doubt Luck won't play here if he has to sit for a year or two if we do keep Peyton...probably won't be happy with it but doesn't seem like the type to make a problem for us.

You have not read that linked post or understand it. No where did I or anyone claim that Luck said that he did not want to play for the Colts.

ok i read it but it still doesnt say he wants to be a colt. or even says he dont. but he more then likely wont wanna sit. since he did say he is ready to start. then i retract my fact statement and say its my opinion. and its my opinion that andrew luck = jeff george

if they get rid of manning and luck is starting im giving him two years. no playoffs in two years under luck and im becoming a fan of a different team. cause obviously fans around here has their heads so far up luck's bum they completely forgot about the whole situation we were in last season.

ok i read it but it still doesnt say he wants to be a colt. or even says he dont. but he more then likely wont wanna sit. since he did say he is ready to start. then i retract my fact statement and say its my opinion. and its my opinion that andrew luck = jeff george

So when you do not see Luck say he wants to be a Colt, you interpret that as Luck saying he doesn't want to be a Colt?

I think you need to re-examine your reasoning here.

In any case, this is no reason to lie.

your opinion is nothing. you are a liar. we don't accept the opinions of liars. peace out!

ok bye leave but when luck becomes jeff george dont come crying. or when we are all back going what happend why do we have a great qb and no team? im just saying luck isnt the answer WE NEED A TEAM NOT ONE PLAYER. and as a fan i want whats best for my team. and who needs fans like you guys.

Just remembering PMs attitude when he was negotiating his present contract should be source enough that salary isn't as important with him. He took less money than was offered to free some up to keep other key players also in negotiations. A gesture like that goes a long way in my book, it also tells me he won't be greedy.

That is true, but the post I was referring to said Peyton cares nothing about his salary and that is just opinion and assumption. I would think Peyton would be willing to work something out based on the kind of guy he seems to be, but we just don't know that for a fact.

So when you do not see Luck say he wants to be a Colt, you interpret that as Luck saying he doesn't want to be a Colt?

I think you need to re-examine your reasoning here.

In any case, this is no reason to lie.

he didnt say he did or did not want to be a colt. but he said he didnt wanna sit and if we retain manning it wouldnt work dotn you agree? and if he has to sit hes not going to like it cause he thinks he is pro ready already. am i right or wrong? and if he has to sit he wont be happy with the colts. right??