Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis receiving trade interest from 2 teams

RockThatBlue

8 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Grigson had a Mentor that wasn't in sound shape while he was "Mentoring" him.
  The answer really is that simple.

No, it's really not (actually thats a really greasy way of looking at this and easily disprovable, watch..).

Irsay being stoned has nothing (nothing, stop the internal dialog, I hear you..) to do with the fact that Grigson called name after name after name of guys who simply couldn't cut it in the NFL.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, IinD said:

Everyone sucks this year honestly. You know it's not all about td's. Jacoby gets some blame (he's thrown a few into the ground in front of TY), but #7 has to get soon leeway. Been here a couple months. Chud also seems stale, or its a combo of QB/OC.

He's a threat. A 1600 yard get doesn't get any slack with you?

I like TY, always have. I just don't think he's as irreplaceable as others do, and on top of that, I trust Chris Ballard to evaluate him and his worth much more than I trust Colts fans' (including myself) who have a sentimental attachment to him.

Ballard likely wouldn't move him for anything less than 2 high draft picks, so the asking price is likely too rich for most teams. But if someone's willing to give up a 1st & 2nd for him, in a year that's a complete rebuild for us, it'd be hard for me to argue with that move.

15 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Just read two possible trade scenarios for Vontae.  To the Cowboys for L'al Collins a young OL and to the Dolphins acquiring Jarvis Landry for Vontae and our second pick.  TY would be moved after the trade as well. 

I'd like that Cowboys trade A LOT. Do you have a link to that story by chance?

42 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Just read two possible trade scenarios for Vontae.  To the Cowboys for L'al Collins a young OL and to the Dolphins acquiring Jarvis Landry for Vontae and our second pick.  TY would be moved after the trade as well. 

I'm not sure if they'd give up Lael Collins for Vontae, but if it's real I wouldn't be mad I guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't know if its a drop off or not, but short yardage goal line plays are often called to be run over The Pancaker and get stuffed frequently.  Can't say its his fault and you can't win them all, but the article indicates his run blocking is probably about #20 in the NFL if you just do the math between #4 PB and #11 overall.  If I read it correctly.
    • Honestly, it may be our biggest strength on the entire team after adding Latu. The only concern is how much we will blitz with Gus Bradley as the D-Coordinator. If we get pressure, we can duplicate last year again IMO. 
    • It is more like how the Seahawks defeated the Broncos. They went 7 or 8 deep on their DL. There were 1 or 2 household names but their 2013 collection as a unit of 7 or 8 was better than the Giants collection of 7 or 8 though the Giants' starting 4 were ALL household names.   The Giants primarily featured their front 4 but Spags augmented it with great safety and LB blitzing. Yes, there were rotational DL that contributed but the starting 4 still played heavy minutes unlike with the Seahawks.   The difference was the Seahawks DL got more help from the Legion of Boom than the Giants' DL got with a good but not great secondary like the Seahawks. To make up for that, Spags blitzed in a timely fashion with LBs Antonio Pierce, Kawika Mitchell that played great roles. Our secondary has to be at least good to very good, if not elite, for our D to play at a high level with the DL investments paying off.
    • Just watched Mike Florio on YouTube . He is saying the NFL is in court this week regarding their business practice of demanding top $ and only one choice ( all the early and afternoon sunday games). Hopefully they lose and have to offer other price plans and choices . For example..Colts only package. 
    • I can make excuses about injuries regarding any particular year until the Cow's don't moo and the Pig's don't oink, but nobody cares. I 100% believe that had Dwight Freeney been 100% and played in the 4th Qtr in SB 44, Colts beat the Saints. It goes on deaf ears and haters just want to bring up, Peyton threw an INT going for the tie late. Nobody cares that Drew Brees couldn't do anything in the 1st half when Freeney was in there, they just cared who won. It's not the Pacers problem that Giannis was out and when we played NY, Brunson played every game and NY was favored in Game 7.   @NFLUp, I really hope that you don't think Porzingis is better than Haliburton because if you do, I really question your knowledge and that would be one of the worst takes of all-time. Haliburton is our engine that makes the team go. 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• erock

erock 3

• tweezy32

tweezy32 848

• KB

KB 1,152

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,677

• TheEdgeis1