Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay: No New News On Peyton [Merge]

jtcoltsfan

Of course nothing this past week. But, the week before the SB neither Peyton or Irsay seemed to be able to stay quiet for 24 hours.........

i honestly think a lot of that was due to the fact that the Super Bowl was IN Indianapolis, and that in and of itself helped thrust the Colts etc into the spot light.

Well, I didn't like it. I didn't like that the two of them were yapping like a couple of drunk college girls the week leading up to the SB.

I am not sure if it accomplished anything either. Of course, that week of yapping was revealing in many ways.

Well, I didn't like it. I didn't like that the two of them were yapping like a couple of drunk college girls the week leading up to the SB.

I am not sure if it accomplished anything either. Of course, that week of yapping was revealing in many ways.

Let's not exaggerate. There was actually barely anything said.

It was literally all media spin. If it was revealing in anyway, perhaps it should reveal how much this media spin can affect your opinion on the teams players and owners. A fan should be unwaivered.

he tweeted to say there was no news???

he needs a TV in his office...he's bored..

Well he didn't' just tweet about Peyton. The main reason he posted was to say it was a quiet weekend and the team was busy preparing for the combine and was busy analyzing players. "Things r quiet this week n weekend,getting ready for NFL Combine,completing coaching staff,analyzing roster. There's no new news on Peyton."

I think adding the Peyton bit was only added to to kill two birds with one stone, because the media is still going to be pestering him about Peyton.