Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

On 5/29/2017 at 10:23 PM, oldunclemark said:

You just don't get the concept of the matching salaries required in NBA trades...

If NY wanted to trade Carmelo to us they would have to take matching salaries..

.....they would then release the players with expiring contracts they didn't want.

Understand?

If you are NY would you trade Carmelo for Monta and Big Al??? Nobody would that is like us offering to trade Arthur Jones for Joe Thomas just because the salaries would match it's not an even trade nor do NY get anything out of it.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

60-52 at Half, Warriors lead. LeBron scored 19, went to the line 10 times. Durant 23 so far.

geeze.. he's made the same the warriors have attempted.. and the warriors are owning the paint.. I don't understand... Lebron James Harden out here playing

Let's also realize...Atlanta and Denver were throwing up trade offers along with Boston at the trade deadline..always s possibility they may take your idea Mark and go all in for a year and a chance to re-sign Paul with the biggest contract. Who knows maybe Clippers go all in and do some kinda three way deal or something. Paul George is the biggest player available out there...who knows it just takes one desperate GM.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

geeze.. he's made the same the warriors have attempted.. and the warriors are owning the paint.. I don't understand... Lebron James Harden out here playing

LeBron is generally always gonna get a lot of calls, anymore you just have to live with it. Jordan used to get them too, so did Magic and Larry LOL. Warriors just need to make sure Irving doesn't go off. Irving is really the main key to the Cavs having a chance in this series. When he scores over 30 the Cavs are nearly unbeatable.

the 3 point shot also keeping cavs in the game.. but I fully believe one of the qts the warriors are going to turn the heat up a tad on defense. let LeBron score don't let kyrie get in the paint.. its an automatic two once he steps in the yellow. his layups are like 150/100 rating

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

the 3 point shot also keeping cavs in the game.. but I fully believe one of the qts the warriors are going to turn the heat up a tad on defense. let LeBron score don't let kyrie get in the paint.. its an automatic two once he steps in the yellow. his layups are like 150/100 rating

Cavs have a lot of unexpected guys that can get hit from 3 too, guys you wouldn't expect too like Shumpert and Jefferson for example LOL. Hell Jefferson is my age isn't he?

• Like 1