Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jshipp mock draft to GLORY...

1ST RD-Hassan Reddick ILB.              2ND RD-T.J. Watt OLB.                      3RD RD-Desmond King CB.                4th RD- Kevin King CB.                       4th RD-Tonah Kpassignon OLB/Reeves-Maybin Ilb/OLB.            4th RD-Joe Mixon RB/Hunt RB.        5th RD-George Kittle TE.                     If we are able to still sign Poe or Hankins we will be contenders for Super Bowl this year...

Okay by me!  Mixon is going to be the draft drama this year.  He could go anywhere from the 1st round to undrafted.  I'm guessing 2nd round.

Like they said on the NFL Channel yesterday, it's not only the owner who will make the decision to draft him, it's the owners wife and daughter.  Since Carlie is so involved, he could be a hard sell.

3 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

I think Kevin King has been more recently pegged as a second rounder. Someone on NFL.com even had him in the 1st round.

Pleased with the rest, though!

Yeah after his combine workout I think he is moving up the boards.  Would like this draft overall though, but I don't know that some of those guys will be there in the rounds listed.

8 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Okay by me!  Mixon is going to be the draft drama this year.  He could go anywhere from the 1st round to undrafted.  I'm guessing 2nd round.

Like they said on the NFL Channel yesterday, it's not only the owner who will make the decision to draft him, it's the owners wife and daughter.  Since Carlie is so involved, he could be a hard sell.

Hey honey, take this stack of cash and shut up.

BTW.

Not trying to call you out or anything........but weren't you one of the people who didn't want the Colts to draft Joe Mixon?

Obviously you're opinion on him had to have changed. That's fine. Just wondering because in this thread you previously had a different take on him.

10 hours ago, jshipp23 said:

1ST RD-Hassan Reddick ILB.              2ND RD-T.J. Watt OLB.                      3RD RD-Desmond King CB.                4th RD- Kevin King CB.                       4th RD-Tonah Kpassignon OLB/Reeves-Maybin Ilb/OLB.            4th RD-Joe Mixon RB/Hunt RB.        5th RD-George Kittle TE.                     If we are able to still sign Poe or Hankins we will be contenders for Super Bowl this year...

I love most of this:

Round 1 - Reddick

Round 2 - I would go Lawson if he's there

Round 3 - We need DB's so I can roll with D.King here

Round 4 - K.King  is fine here too

Round 4 - Maybin

Round 4 - Hunt, I like Hunt - he doesn't fumble

Round 5 - I would love to take another DB (maybe a Safety) here but not sure who? I think with Doyle and Swoope we are fine at TE.

Sign Poe on top of this, we could be pretty good.

8 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

BTW.

Not trying to call you out or anything........but weren't you one of the people who didn't want the Colts to draft Joe Mixon?

Obviously you're opinion on him had to have changed. That's fine. Just wondering because in this thread you previously had a different take on him.

Yeah,  but at end of 4th not as risky.....I think ballard likes to gamble. ..

12 hours ago, jshipp23 said:

Nice effort....

I regret to say I think three of your 4th round picks will be long gone.

Kevin King is looking like a 2nd rounder...

The big Villanova kid looks like a 2nd/3rd rounder...

And Joe Mixon should go somewhere on Day 2.

I think Reeves-Maybin will be there,  but that's about it...

Nice to have you back posting!          :thmup:

15 hours ago, stitches said:

BTW Desmond King is not a corner in the league. He will play safety most likely.

He is so versatile, can play outside or nickel and as you said has pro bowl potential at free safety..My favorite DB in the draft..I think he can succeed in all areas as well as a return man...

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Nice effort....

I regret to say I think three of your 4th round picks will be long gone.

Kevin King is looking like a 2nd rounder...

The big Villanova kid looks like a 2nd/3rd rounder...

And Joe Mixon should go somewhere on Day 2.

I think Reeves-Maybin will be there,  but that's about it...

Nice to have you back posting!          :thmup:

If not Kevin King, I really like, CB Corn Elder, or take Sidney Jones on a redshirt yr if he falls to 4th..Im hopeful we sign a CB or pull a trade for a future 2nd for Malcom Brown from Patriots...

I can see Desmond King playing a hybrid role , playing the slot and free safety and switching back and forth with T.J Green who could play FS, Slot, or Ilb in certain situations to confuse defenses much in the mold of the Belichik led Patriots...