Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Is Looking Good

oldunclemark

Where can I get some of those magic brownies that allows people to speculate with "garenteed" assurance?

I think they were all used up by the Jets and Giants this year. Yes even the Giants. They talked a lot since they played the Jets but they at least lived up to their words.

Hey even Eli did. "I am elite. As good as Brady." Boo yeah. The boy beat him TWICE in one year.

My favorite is how with Peyton we are a real SB contender. This could be true, but we are not even the best team in the AFC South. The Texans with Schaub are going to be a beast probably. The Texans are actually a small reason why I am not opposed to a full rebuilding project. I think it might be their time to own the South for a little while.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Con Irsay? You do realize he payed PM quite a bit of money over his career, allowed him to have a say in coaching decisions and ultimately paid him not to play last season???? So you want someone else to buy the team????

yes I would like someone else to buy the team.

His dad was a messup, and so is he. All they do is backstab players. I am tired of giving Jim Irsay chance after chance every year. All he does is treat players like garbage. Even Jerry Jones isn't a monster like Mr. Irsay is.

His dad was a messup, and so is he. All they do is backstab players. I am tired of giving Jim Irsay chance after chance every year. All he does is treat players like garbage. Even Jerry Jones isn't a monster like Mr. Irsay is.

:facepalm:

Why were you unbanned? I'd love to hear you say this with Irsay standing in front of you ;)

Why were you unbanned? I'd love to hear you say this with Irsay standing in front of you

He's trolling not sure why he even was unbanned either.

Saying Irsay is bad to his players and turns on then is so incredibly stupid. It's a business and I understand some people fall in love with players and think they come first when in reality the colts come first and is bigger, more important then any one player. If you hate Irsay and this team move on, go love some other team that treats all their olayers like angels and never fires anybody, don't waste your time it's pointless.

we don't need him. we need Peyton.

We DO need him. Peyton might not even be the pm we once knew plus this team isn't a contender next year with or without manning. We saw what life was like without a good qb this year and now we have a chance to possibly get our franchise qb for the next 15 years (rg3 or luck) you don't pass that up and Irsay won't pass it up.

We DO need him. Peyton might not even be the pm we once knew plus this team isn't a contender next year with or without manning. We saw what life was like without a good qb this year and now we have a chance to possibly get our franchise qb for the next 15 years (rg3 or luck) you don't pass that up and Irsay won't pass it up.

why should I agree with your opinion?

my opinion is let Peyton play another 4 years here.

in my opinion your opinion is not correct. So what are you gonna do? Keep trolling all my replies like that user Andrew Luck12?

maybe it's the two of you that should be banned? did you stop to think about that?

why should I agree with your opinion?

my opinion is let Peyton play another 4 years here.

in my opinion your opinion is not correct. So what are you gonna do? Keep trolling all my replies like that user Andrew_Luck?

maybe it's the two of you that should be banned? did you stop to think about that?

Very cool that Archie Manning posts here.

• 2 weeks later...

Can the mods just ban this guy already? He started a troll topic in the draft section saying Luck is a bust then saying the thread was "an experiment" and now he is just spamming "hater". . .at least give him a T.O! :)

Lol if you don't like what he posts... Then don't read it. He's just on the opposite end of the Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck spectrum compared to some people on this website.

Lol if you don't like what he posts... Then don't read it. He's just on the opposite end of the Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck spectrum compared to some people on this website.

The problem he causes for himself is he makes wild accusations about the owner without offering anything to back it up.This is the official website of the Colts. Its against the rules to bad mouth colts here, its fine to criticize though. If someone can't catch, block, call timeouts, or draft in someone's opinion that's ok.

What he is doing is different.

Its not even the Luck comments but he takes cheap shots at Irsay for absolutely no reason. You'd think of all the people that have done a ton for this organization that Irsay would be at the top next to Manning but not in his book. Theres expressing an opinion and offering criticism and then there is immature childish shots for no reason.

I truly appreciate Jim as an owner. Not enough good I can say about him. He basically handed the keys to his franchise to PM for over 10 years. I hope PM gets to drive it two more years. If not, I will not blame Jim for PM's extremely unfortunate injury and the timing of our rare #1 pick. He would be the last to blame. All that owner can do is one very important thing, make the right choice for the future of the franchise. Yes, PM deserves respect for what he has done for the Colts. 28 million for no playing time is one of greatest showings of respect I have ever seen.