Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which option is best for FA

I thought this would be kinda cool. We have the cap room to make a big splash this offseason, and I want us to add 2-3-4 young playmakers. My vote goes for D, but in that case we'd have to get at least 1 stud ILB in the draft, and we'd need one of Morrison or E-Jax to step up.

A)

Nick Perry

Dre Kirkpatrick

Malcolm Smith

TJ Lang

B)

Melvin Ingram

Morris Claiborne

Nick Fairley

Brandon Williams

C)

Melvin Ingram

Zach Brown

Trumaine Johnson

Kevin Zeitler

D)

Nick Perry

AJ Bouye

Brandon Williams

Ronald Leary

6 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

We should have a shot at Dontari Poe or Berry I can't see the Chiefs paying for them both, and they can only franchise one...We should target them hard...

Here's an idea.  Trade our 2nd. for Poe and sign him. Then they get something for him. If we can't reach a deal we could always franchise him.  Sign a RB with the 1st.  Sign Ingram, Brown and Zeitler in FA. 

2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Here's an idea.  Trade our 2nd. for Poe and sign him. Then they get something for him. If we can't reach a deal we could always franchise him.  Sign a RB with the 1st.  Sign Ingram, Brown and Zeitler in FA. 

Why wouldn't we just sign Hankins or Williams then trade for Sheldon Richardson or Mo Wilk. Both could possibly be had. Sheldon Richardson - Brandon Williams - Henry Anderson = one hell of a D-Line.

Also. Some of these guys are much better players than some realize. Nick Fairley was an absolute beast this year. Nick Perry is turning into a superstar EDGE rusher, Zach Brown's an underrated ILB, the list goes on. Leary was like really, really good this year, but gets overlooked on that Cowboys beastly OL that features the best LT, G, and C in the NFL. But Leary has turned into a stud himself. Malcolm Smith had a solid year too.