Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Divisional Round: Packers at Cowboys Game Thread

Luck is Good

Just now, Gramz said:

okay, I agree,   but you didn't answer my question lmao 

I don't think the refs/league would favor the Pats over a team like Green Bay. Green Bay is a nationally loved team and Rodgers for many is going to be the "new Peyton".

I think Brady and the Pats are the villains. I think if they can avoid having them win it all coming off the delfate gate mess they will try to do it.

If we somehow do get GB/NE I think it's "good vs. evil" in a way for the league. But, still a big if since NE has to win the AFC and GB has to finish this game and then win the NFC. lmao 

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jules said:

I don't think the refs/league would favor the Pats over a team like Green Bay. Green Bay is a nationally loved team and Rodgers for many is going to be the "new Peyton".

I think Brady and the Pats are the villains. I think if they can avoid having them win it all coming off the delfate gate mess they will try to do it.

If we somehow do get GB/NE I think it's "good vs. evil" in a way for the league. But, still a big if since NE has to win the AFC and GB has to finish this game and then win the NFC. lmao 

I am out of likes....  so here you go

Image result for like

We really should get unlimited likes on gamedays.

1 minute ago, PotatoHead said:

refs not calling holding on Boys again

Well they have to keep this somewhat interesting too so we watch.

I just hope so bad that Chiefs/Steelers is "the game". I been craving some hard fought good game that is worthy of playoff excitement.