• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Not because if Rodgers, though.....they gave up 35 points a game early

Falcons have lost 5,. too

I know their defense was terrible. It's still not that good but I just think Matt Ryan has been that good all year. I do want Aaron Rodgers to win his 2nd SB though

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I know their defense was terrible. It's still not that good but I just think Matt Ryan has been that good all year. I do want Aaron Rodgers to win his 2nd SB though

I cant be unhappy about Ryan being the MVP if he wins the vote..

.4,613 yards passing..69.5% 

34 Td passes...33 points a game

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I cant be unhappy about Ryan being the MVP if he wins the vote..

.4,613 yards passing..69.5% 

34 Td passes...33 points a game

I would love to see a Packers-Falcons rematch in the conference championship. Not gonna lie, that could go a long way in determining the MVP

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It would be nice to see the Falcons in the Super Bowl. I like the owner and the coach. 

always liked their owner....

....I know he gets home town criticism because they've never won it...

But I don't think that's on him......

Seems like he really cares whether they win or lose..and that's all you can ask of the owner

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I like the way they didn't score there..showed respect for Seattle

Seattle returned the favor by taking several cheap shots during the final two kneel downs. Just classless, sore losers. I'm glad they got stomped!!!

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Line wasn't good when Lynch was there actually. Lynch was their best player.

Not true. This year, their line was rated 32 out of 32, meaning the worst. I know you don't like Wilson, but that is not a reason not to give him credit. 

BTW, what do you dislike about him so much? (Please don't tell me it has to do with Luck.)

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wilson was still getting hit a lot, their Line was better than but not much. Take Lynch off those teams they don't win the SB.

I don't think you give Wilson enough credit. I realize he has had a much better defense and running game than Andrew has had, but he is a very good QB. Puts great touch on the ball

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Not true. This year, their line was rated 32 out of 32, meaning the worst. I know you don't like Wilson, but that is not a reason not to give him credit. 

BTW, what do you dislike about him so much? (Please don't tell me it has to do with Luck.)

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Seahawks fans constantly complained about their line even in 2013 and 2014 because Wilson not having much time and getting hit a lot. I have read 1000's Posts regarding this and in watching their games he did get hit a lot. Lynch provided major help because defenses couldn't just tee off on Wilson. I don't have a problem with Wilson but I do the media trying to say hes better than Luck because he has a Ring. That irks me. He would not have a Ring had it not been for Lynch, JMO

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I don't think you give Wilson enough credit. I realize he has had a much better defense and running game than Andrew has had, but he is a very good QB. Puts great touch on the ball

I give Wilson tons of credit. Anybody that has read my Posts from the Past knows I think he is Top 10 in the league today. I just think he has 0 Rings if Lynch wasn't on that team.